1. 1. Am i deserving of High command?

• Yes
    • No

Questions 
In Game name: CI R&D ARCH Yohan Broke
Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:197150863

ULX Rank: Platinum 

What rank are you applying for?: Deputy Director of Operations

Why should you deserve this position? When it comes to this branch i would call it my second home i have made so many good memories and i want the opportunity to take the step where i can show everyone that im worthy of being in this branch. i love this branch and everyone that's apart of it the new enlisted the older once the new command and the retired ones all of them have made me want to push my self and prove my self and with this i know that i can safely say that i Fucking did it not only that i have come to know many of my pears and i know some of their struggles and with this position i know for a fact that i can help them. ive been in RND for about a year and a half the first run i had i got to Chef Inspector then i left for a bit and came back and moved up the ranks gaining respect and Loyalty and now with this i will have the opportunity to make things right within this branch. I have shown my ability to lead others from my last run with CI and now i have had the opportunity to lead my very own sub branch with the EOI an Idea that has been their since the Neo was the Director and even then i never gave up on an Idea even though times have been hard we have always pushed through and found greener pastures and i can say with confidence that right now R&D need a Hands on man someone who will get the nitty gritty shit done now rather than later, even with the position their will be the one thing that i feel like is the most important thing for this branch communication with Delta command it is so vital the low and senior command and with the passing of information it would allow this branch to run so much more smooth. if i was was able to have this position i would give more free range to senior command and low due to the fact that they are now in the stage where they need to make some bold moves which i would love to see them take the next big step to getting their name out in RND. the opportunities that they would have access to would be almost limitless i would want my command to have the power to make their own calls on what they think is the right course to take and i wouldn't want to rob them of the opportunity.

How would you lead your branch? (High Command only, 100 words minimum) I would lead this branch with a calm and level head and work to get the respect of my fellow command. of course not showing any mercy to toughs who feel like they can try and destroy the branch within. but also by making sure that RND has a say in who get's moved up over all i want to lead with respect and cast aside the buddy buddy shit IDC who you are if you deserve a promotion you get what you deserve, the whole if your friends BS is over and ill end it myself if i must

Give an example of a time where your leadership showed best on this server (100 words minimum): the time where my leader ship was the best it would have to be right around the time the EOI was introduced i was on point making it fun for players to be on this job not only that it helped get new recruits the thought of being a spy. aswell as my time in in military where i had led many successful raids i would say that i have the loyalty of those who work with me and against me i would say that my time in E11 has allowed my to game new skills a member of command and how to better help my enlisted .

How active would you be: 10 out of 10: im on the server everyday doing my part to make sure everyone can feel included and im free 24/7  plus im GMT so im able to be on a lot more that others 

Former RRH Analyst Delta 17 

+support

Yohan is extremely dedicated to RnD like no other. I believe with RnD under his leadership, we will flourish. There's a lot of reasons that are private and therefore won't get into, but I believe he understands RnDs problems the most and therefore can put his mind to fixing the problems we face. I want someone who is as emotionally invested in this branch as I am in high command and he fits that to a fucking T. 

Former SCPRP: CI R&D Chief Director of Operations || Research Administrator || RFA Operations Advisory || RRH Analyst Xray 77 || CI General || Senior Event Team || CI Lieutenant Commander || Exemplary Investigator Award Recipient || STF D4 Poseidon PL7 || A1 SPC "Quantum"

Former ImperialRP: Naval Captain || Security Director || GM VI 

Former PoliceRP:  EMS Captain || RRU Rapid Response Team Manager || FBI Assistant Director 

-Support 

I completely disagree with you being ready for HCMD

You are really really inactive especially when I was in R&D. It was bad to the point where I was kind of leading eoi. 

You are definitely not ready for this position I don't think your even ready for your current position. 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

29 minutes ago, Some Weeb said:

-Support 

You are really really inactive especially when I was in R&D. It was bad to the point where I was kind of leading eoi. 

You are definitely not ready for this position I don't think your even ready for your current position. 

-EOI has not been fairing well and you are the lead. You weren't to active in it either. 

-support

It comes alive, It comes alive, It comes alive

Each moment here I die a little more

Oooh, I die, I die, I die a little more 

-unnamed feeling, Metallica

Edited by Gordan

'Cause you can't feel my anger
You can't feel my pain
You can't feel my torment
Driving me insane

17 minutes ago, Some Weeb said:

-Support 

There are 3 members of EOI when I could list 5 or more people that actually deserve it.

Nu7 MSGT | Ex CI R&D AIN | Ex Sec 2LT | Ex OS | Ex CI 2LT

[CC] Owns: OPIF - Omnipurpose Infantry Force | Charple on Vacation | Vonzen Plushi | CI Take Force 'Blackhawks'

[CC] On: Farmer Jakub | MTF Sigma-66 | E-11 Rangers 'Reborn' | TF2 Solider | CI TF2 Heavy | Obama | Lone Wolf | Combine | STARS

1130161669_GarrysmodScreenshot2022_01.30-20_27_06.70(2)_LI.jpg.c6723c46c24ad245a3dc168769f7c8cc.jpg

Respectfully, I see that you are the head of EOI and there's only two other members, this brings substantial concern to your ability to run an entire branch. I'd say increase your activity and work on EOI first.

-Support

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT

17 minutes ago, Some Weeb said:

-Support 

Agree with this, the few time that i get on the server i didnt see  you playing, but maybe that could be because of the few times I'm connected.

The reason that im giving you -support is especially for EOI, im not sure if you did EOI handpicked but that just kill completely the activity of that job,  all the times I log into the server I don't see even one person playing that job and from what I remember it was one of the most fun to play. Even if the job is handpicked I don't see why it has so few people in which I only see 3 people on the roster at the moment, not counting command.

-Support

• Like 1

Former CI CPT|  Guts Mexican                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

“I will protect those who cannot protect themselves. ”

—Second Ideal of the Windrunners

Trust me when I say R&D needs this man more than anything rn. Yohan always has great ideas but just hasn't always been in the right place to go through with them. I think this will really give him a chance to shine and show all of us what he can do for the branch.

for what those have previously said about EOI, you were placed in a very tough position and I don't think that one moment should reflect your entire R&D career.

+SUPPORT

Edited by Geeko

R&D Chief Inspector and Poop Inspector

-Support

I know I’m not entirely focused on CI members as I hardly interact with them. I think you’re one of the CI members that I’ve really never interacted with. That being said, your activity may be bad but it may be on my part that I never get to see you.

For now, you should probably improve your activity if you have the time.

david-goggins-lifting.gif

1 hour ago, Geeko said:

Trust me when I say R&D needs this man more than anything rn. Yohan always has great ideas but just hasn't always been in the right place to go through with them. I think this will really give him a chance to shine and show all of us what he can do for the branch.

for what those have previously said about EOI, you were placed in a very tough position and I don't think that one moment should reflect your entire R&D career.

+SUPPORT

+Support ^ plus the man is goated

Also i mean if you think eoi is so easy to run how about you get to a rank that can actually run it?

E11 1LT []FORMER CI MAJOR[]Former MTF OMICRON-9 CAPTAIN[]Former Janitorial Low Command[]Former E11 HCMD[Former overseer of D4,Former experimental, Former E4]
"The fuck is a ethics committee?"

2 hours ago, Some Weeb said:

-Support 

-Support

Good guy but I just don't think you are the best choice for high command

46 minutes ago, frog said:

Also i mean if you think eoi is so easy to run how about you get to a rank that can actually run it?

I was I was a temp lead while he was on an LOA for his broken computer and even after he got off LOA till I resigned from RND. Gubby also helped me a lot.

Edited by Gordan

'Cause you can't feel my anger
You can't feel my pain
You can't feel my torment
Driving me insane

38 minutes ago, frog said:

You see this is just a scapegoat for yohan I DID run it. Infact gamma straight up told me to do whatever I could to keep it from dieing. I was organizing SF Pts, getting meetings hosted all kinds of stuff. I do not believe its fair for you to say this in the slightest. 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

- Support

Unfortunately, due to the low amount of people in the sub-branch you are leading and all the stuff I have read that other people are saying, I am unable to + support your application. If you are unable to effectively run a sub-branch, then you shouldn't be tasked with running a whole branch, especially when the branch in question needs strong HCMD leading it. While I have seen your dedication to RnD, I recommend fixing up EOI and making it a stronger and active sub-branch first before you attempt to become HCMD.

• Like 1

Former: O5-10 "The Mad General" / SCP-RP Head Admin / CI 2LT / Security CPT

10 hours ago, Toasty said:

- Support

Unfortunately, due to the low amount of people in the sub-branch you are leading and all the stuff I have read that other people are saying, I am unable to + support your application. If you are unable to effectively run a sub-branch, then you shouldn't be tasked with running a whole branch, especially when the branch in question needs strong HCMD leading it. While I have seen your dedication to RnD, I recommend fixing up EOI and making it a stronger and active sub-branch first before you attempt to become HCMD.

|retired dhor/meritorious service award recipient||former CI 1lt/sm and E4 C2||Rho 36 Shaman|
"For the day I die, imma touch the sky"

• 2 weeks later...