General Suggestion - Reallocate SCP-005 Or Remove Him. - Denied

Avalon Levi

What are you suggesting? - SCP-005 Is Almost Never Used And His CC is Taking Some Space On LCZ Safe Class SCP Room, My First Suggestion Is Move Him To The Object SCP Hallway/Room Or Just Remove Him, So We Can Have  More Space For a New SCP Like SCP-082 Ferdinand The Cannibal

How would this change better the server? - More Space To Add New SCPs (I will make another post with suggestions later on).

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - I don't think so.

Who would this change mostly benefit? -  Everybody, would be great to have another SCP in 005 Place.

• Gaminglight Love 1

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png

+SUPPORT

+ Literally just a world prop that has no actual SCP capabilities

+ Has zero interactions with the server- as in being able to open doors and whatnot-

+ Never gets tested on due to very limited selection of test ideas

+ Would relieve space for more requested/immersive SCPs in the future

- New features for 005 in the future could possibly allow more RP uses for research and intruders to access doors, but as of now it's utterly useless

• Gaminglight Love 1

Captures.png.3d37ddd184794a9697d982c8d0f2469e.pngall [GL] SCP-RP players are the same 😔

4 hours ago, SS1 said:

+SUPPORT

+ Has zero interactions with the server- as in being able to open doors and whatnot-

- New features for 005 in the future could possibly allow more RP uses for research and intruders to access doors, but as of now it's utterly useless

+support 

add 082 it would be a good scp to test on

• Gaminglight Love 1

16 hours ago, SS1 said:

+SUPPORT

you know its bad when you see this post and go "huh whats 005"

• Gaminglight Love 1

Demonically Inspired ..Nu7 CMDR rem love GIF

16 hours ago, SS1 said:

+SUPPORT

Just remove it, literally no one uses nor test ideas are being made with it.

• Gaminglight Love 1

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

+Support 

Didn't even know this SCP existed lmaoooo

Edited by Sixx
  • Gaminglight Love 1

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

9 hours ago, Sixx said:

+Support 

Didn't even know this SCP existed lmaoooo

I forget about him very often XD

• Laughing 1

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png

• 4 weeks later...