Pure's R&D Senior Command Application

Pure

Do you think im fit for R&D's SCMD?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Am i a good choice for R&D's SCMD?

• Yes would be a great fit!
    • No still needs improving

In Game name: Pure

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:531763929

ULX Rank: Mod

What rank are you applying for?:  Senior Archivist/Executive Archivist 

Why should you deserve this position? (300 words minimum): I think i deserve the rank of Senior/Executive Archivist for many reason first is the current state of our branch only those who are currently in R&D command/HCMD and even Site admin know the current state of the branch and the problems within it. Since applications are opening for new people from other branches to come and help out R&D i might as well apply for a higher rank BUT i'm not just applying just because, i'm applying because i care about the branch and the higher i am the more problems im able help out with HCMD as they are always busy looking for people to promote and updating roster. I love the branch but it can always be better and improve and thats what im trying to achieve here for a better future of the branch and not myself, If some of you are wondering "What experience do i have" well i'm currently a LTCOL or a "LCMD Overseer" and it is exactly what it sounds like i look over LCMD make sure they are doing there job and making sure they  get the correct feedback they deserves. Like i said before what R&D needs is SCMD/HCMD that know R&D's current problem and i fall under that category, I want to put the experience i've gotten over they last couple of months to good use not alone but with new people who are to come to the branch as R&D's LCMD/CMD. I currently the head of tactical respondent in Nu7 "what does that have to do with R&D" u may ask well has a head you need to make some changes to the job what i'm trying to say is im able to give feedback or ideas to the branch in seeing the pros and cons and what's needed to be changed.

(Gonna be a bit difficult memory isn't so great>)Give an example of a time where your leadership showed best on this server (100 words minimum): My leadership best shows when CI does mech raids, I tell all MTF to move to foundation ops(All MTF cmd does this anyway) in TS for better communication of course but part of i can remember one raid they did we threw smokes and me and a couple of others rushed in with a riot shields and opened the big door so all of MTF would have a better chance winning and some of us ended up dying but the others were able to clear it out thanks to our sacrifice and communication and we did it with ease in like a minute or may have been 2.

How active would you be: i have a schedule for both R&D and Nu7 so i'd say 7/8 out of 10 

Edited by Pure

Retired Nu-7 Vice Commander Pure

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

• Heart-Eyes 1

Nu7 MSGT | Ex CI R&D AIN | Ex Sec 2LT | Ex OS | Ex CI 2LT

[CC] Owns: OPIF - Omnipurpose Infantry Force | Charple on Vacation | Vonzen Plushi | CI Take Force 'Blackhawks'

[CC] On: Farmer Jakub | MTF Sigma-66 | E-11 Rangers 'Reborn' | TF2 Solider | CI TF2 Heavy | Obama | Lone Wolf | Combine | STARS

1130161669_GarrysmodScreenshot2022_01.30-20_27_06.70(2)_LI.jpg.c6723c46c24ad245a3dc168769f7c8cc.jpg

+Support

-Very dedicated command member

-Experienced as SCMD (LTCOL in Nu7)

-Very nice guy

-Can’t operate a mic so he couldn’t back talk even if he wanted to

• Laughing 2

Former: Deputy Head of Research | MTF Nu-7 Captain x2 | SCPRP Super Admin | MTF O-1 Major

Am I allowed to -Support this because I don't want to share my LTCOL?

Anyway, Pure has proven his ability to run a subbranch in Nu-7 AND be a LTCOL in Nu-7, all while already being command in R&D. Due to me literally witness his ability to command, I think he would be fitting this position.

+Support (but I'll kidnap you if you leave Nu-7)

• Laughing 1

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT

Just now, Toasterr said:

+Support
Trustworthy
Senior Command experience
swag. 😻

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

3 minutes ago, Toasterr said:

+Support
Trustworthy
Senior Command experience
swag. 😻

+Support

My body, my temple

This temple, it tilts

Step into the house that Jack built

-House Jack Built, Metallica

'Cause you can't feel my anger
You can't feel my pain
You can't feel my torment
Driving me insane

+Support

I could see Pure even being a RND HCMD Member

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

21 hours ago, Nydekore said:

+Support

-Very dedicated command member

-Experienced as SCMD (LTCOL in Nu7)

-Very nice guy

-Can’t operate a mic so he couldn’t back talk even if he wanted to

YEssir!

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

+ Support

Pure is already a CMD member of RnD and has experience within the branch while also an amazing SCMD member of Nu7 and has worked hard and proven to me that he deserves that rank, I believe Pure will be able to do amazing work as a Senior Archivist or Executive Archivist, Pure is 200% a solid pick for either of those positions.

Former: O5-10 "The Mad General" / SCP-RP Head Admin / CI 2LT / Security CPT

25 minutes ago, Toasty said:

+ Support

Pure is already a CMD member of RnD and has experience within the branch while also an amazing SCMD member of Nu7 and has worked hard and proven to me that he deserves that rank, I believe Pure will be able to do amazing work as a Senior Archivist or Executive Archivist, Pure is 200% a solid pick for either of those positions.

Stop calling me cringe 😤😤

FormerCI CPT SFTO Head Of Hotshot | RRH Guardian Juliet 13| Assistant Head Of Medical SCP-RP Senior Moderator

okoko.PNG.cb906bef7bb641ec688c5dc8028fb16d.PNG

• 2 weeks later...