Senior Researcher Billybob's Junior Command Applications

JDWhatever

Name: William Arthur Bobson "AKA. Billybob"

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:61232729

Current Rank: Senior Researcher

Time in Research (Estimate): Since December 12/11/2021

Why do you believe you should be in Research Command?(100 word requirement):

I believe that I would be a good fit into the research command due to me being very active on the server, liked by many of the command, and the ideas  and creative nature of some of the tests I do. I constantly, when I can, assist lower enlisted researchers in their tests/experiments to make sure they get the best RP out of it and follow the procedures so that they can progress through the ranks and learn more about SCP’s and how to enjoy their time. I always put forth the best work I can and enjoy encouraging others to do their best!

What can you bring to the table that others can't? (100 word requirement):

My ability to create audio logs that fit role play and lore, to assist those with creating appealing documents for the forums. Also my drive for helping make the research community thrive again in hopes to have more researchers on all the time. I have many talents and skills that have yet to be used in game on the server. I encourage those who don’t know much about the SCP lore to learn more and if I don’t know the answer or solution I will actively seek it out. I’m very charismatic to others and most importantly I enjoy being a researcher over all my other lives.

What would you do to better Research and increase activity? (100 word requirement):

Well for starters I would hold PT’s that encourage better log writing, personal RP description contests, and make Mass tests enjoyable and not dreadfully long. I’d do my best to learn more about all the players who roleplay as researchers. In the event of a researcher acting up I’ll pull them aside to have a talk to figure out why they are acting the way they are, so that a problem that could flare up would diminish. I like to believe that everyone has an amazing imagination, no matter the age or mindset. I want to see that flourish once more in the research division.

RESEACH ADMINISTRATOR Billybob | THE RFA GOD | Wanderers Library Award Recipient X2 |

+Support 

+Active.
+Nice Guy.
+Well Mannered.
+Amazing Job As Researcher.
+Winner Of The Wanderer's Library Award (Shows His Dedication To The Branch).

• Like 2

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png

3 hours ago, Avalon Levi said:

+Support 

+Active.
+Nice Guy.
+Well Mannered.

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

On 1/5/2022 at 4:58 PM, Avalon Levi said:

+Support 

+Active.
+Nice Guy.
+Well Mannered.

Police RP (retired): Staff | PD Major | SWAT MSGT | Blaze President

Imperial RP (retired): Naval Commodore | Staff & Gamemaster

Military RP (retired): USMC Captain | DI LT | kamikaze pilot

+Support

- + Active on the Server

- + Amazing Test Log 

- + Knowledge the Researcher SOP

-+ Work Well with Other Researcher

Wishing you luck billybob and I think we need someone like billybob to help the researcher to shake thing up.

• Laughing 1

DHOR Tyler I Event Team Leader [ETL]