SCP-025 // SCP-066 Mass Testing w/ Audio Files

Super_Smitty

The following notes are from the research logbook and tape recorder of Associate Researcher Smitty. Forcefully provided to the SCP Foundation's Research Department for further study due to the following events of AR Smitty's first mass testing session. The logbook was noted to be filled with messy writing, split coffee, personnel comments amongst notes, etc.  It is labeled as Level 3 SC.

================================================================================================================
1/4/2022 -- Mass Testing Session -- #01

SCP-025 // SCP-066

Before Session (BS): Quick Notes

1. RM PROF Adams announces a Mass Testing on SCP-025 at 7 PM EST.
  2. LR PROF Parkland briefs myself and █████████  on SCP-025 and am personally presented the opportunity to conduct my current testing plan on SCP-025 provided approval would be given and testing can continue at my phase. (Successful)   Wheres Adams, is he testing us?
    1. SCP-025 is a wooden wardrobe in which any item worn from SCP-025 that contains imperfections  damage will replicate said damage amongst its wearer(s). (EX: Torn sleeve on a long sleeve shirt can result in a cut and or severed arm)
  3. My testing plan consists of the following: allowing SCP-066 to enter the wardrobe to determine if SCP-066 is affected by SCP-025's anomalous harming affects, then using a strand of SCP-066, repair a large cut off of the shirt using said string and sending a D-Class inside wearing the shirt to determine if SCP-066 is considered "living" to SCP-025.
    1. SCP-066 is an amorphous mass of braided yarn and ribbon.   That's a rough explanation

The Session (S):  Log

• SCP-025 is unaffected when SCP-066 is placed inside.
  • SCP-066 is unaffected when yarn is collected from himself
  • SCP-025 is unaffected when white destroyed dress shirt (SCP-025-1?)
  • SCP-025-1? is unaffected when SCP-066's Yarn is threaded through the ripped hole (SCP-025-1 2.0 ?)
  • SCP-025-1? is unaffected when placed inside SCP-025
  • D-Class was killed during ████████████ testing phase and was unavailable for testing
  • SCP-066 is unaffected when SCP-025-1 2.0 is worn                            Not like a ball of yarn could resist
  • SCP-066 is unaffected when SCP-025-1 2.0 is worn and SCP-066 is placed inside of SCP-025

Conclussion (C): Good job fuck up

The testing was inconclusive, while useful for future research, nothing has been presented besides answers to theories. My files and audio logs have been requested and as a result I feel that the logs only provide a personal embarrassment rather than anything else. I also have been promoted from Junior Researcher to Associate Researcher following the testing.                                               F                 U     C                     K        O                            F                         F

===============================================================================================================

Edited by Super_Smitty

Senior Event Team | Deputy Head of Research | Superstar Badge Winner  | Foundation Star Award

RFA - Agent Sigma 0A0 / RRH Analyst - Sierra 17

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Test Result:  100 /100

Format/Style:  10/10 

Detail/Descriptions: 10/10

Spelling/Grammar: 10/10

Wow that format was kind cool and spooky. It looks like this documentation was abandon and nice audio recording Smitty. 

When you have a chance, please see me for a special reward! 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Like 1

DHOR Tyler I Event Team Leader [ETL] 

• 1 month later...

Nice Audio Log👍

• Like 1

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png