1. 1. Yes or No

• Yes
    • No

In Game name: Geeko
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:204851474
ULX Rank: Member (Bronze)
What rank are you applying for?: Archivist
Why should you deserve this position? (300 words minimum):

I have previously been a command member of the R&D branch and just left reserves 2 days ago to come back for the fun experiences and to put more of my time into improving and supporting the branch. I recently saw Fiery's resignation and the opportunity for retired command to get a head start coming back. I also took a look at the roster which led me to realize that R&D could definitely use some more members and development. I've had a lot of fun experiences with the branch and I want others to have those same experiences too, maybe even better, so I don't want to let the branch continue to suffer. I believe the opportunity for me to become command once again would be beneficial to the community because I have the time, the dedication, and the experience to help get R&D back to where it was before, and hopefully even better.
Because I am currently a student I have a lot of spare time I would be more than happy to use towards the server and more specifically R&D. This will leave me with plenty of time to recruit new members, host PTs and on sites, help members have fun, and also to discuss possible improvements to the branch. I have plenty of fun on site ideas that I would love to make possible as well as I would love to try my best to recruit more members for R&D.
My dedication is another reason why I believe I deserve the rank. I am more than willing to continue being an active member of the R&D branch by participating in raids and hosting fun events. I have proven that I have dedication to the branch in the past, and if that's not enough I will do it again. I will constantly do my best to grow the branch, add more fun activities, and hopefully improve my leadership in the process to be an even better and deserving member of command.
There are also some ideas that I would like to bring to the table when it comes to some of the R&D jobs / subbranches. For example, I would love to get the EOI subbranch back on its feet as that subbranch left me with a lot of good memories and fun times. But more than anything, the community and the members are what truly made the branch unique.
Overall, I want to dedicate my time, ideas, and experiences into helping the branch and its members grow and thrive. I hope that I can have this opportunity to spread positivity, not only in R&D but hopefully those who have interactions with R&D members. I am looking to forward to seeing the growth of the community, and I promise to do my best to make R&D a better place.

Give an example of a time where your leadership showed best on this server (100 words minimum):

When I used to be a member of R&D command, I found my best moment of leadership to be when I helped out with the initiation of the EOI subbranch. I happened to be lucky enough to be selected in the first batch of EOI members, which made me overjoyed. I spent as much time as I possibly could on the job and helping out with feedback. Some of the EOI members (including me) had ideas for changes and improvements that we wanted to see from the branch, so every so often we would discuss our thoughts and eventually come to an agreement. This caused a decent amount of changes in the subbranch and also brought us closer together as a community. We later helped with hosting tryouts and encouraging more activity from the branch. I feel like this was a moment where I showed good leadership, as I was able to help improve the job and get more people into one of my favorite subbranches. I was later able to see how our inputs positively affected the job and its members because of the good times and funny memories we were able to share afterwards.

Activity:

General Activity: 3-4 Hours a day

Events: At least 1 on site and PT every week

One of my best memories from the server: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/49BGAwEiX_g3c/X03uHgo8xdk6?invite=cr-MSx6eDksMjE4NTg1OTMs

Edited by Geeko

R&D Chief Inspector and Poop Inspector

Fuck it all and no regrets 

I hit the lights on these dark sets. 

+Support

(Better not fucking fail me. I have you a lot of faith when you were previous command. With no regrets)

'Cause you can't feel my anger
You can't feel my pain
You can't feel my torment
Driving me insane

+Support

I love this man, have had no bad interactions with him. Also former RnD command.

Nu7 MSGT | Ex CI R&D AIN | Ex Sec 2LT | Ex OS | Ex CI 2LT

[CC] Owns: OPIF - Omnipurpose Infantry Force | Charple on Vacation | Vonzen Plushi | CI Take Force 'Blackhawks'

[CC] On: Farmer Jakub | MTF Sigma-66 | E-11 Rangers 'Reborn' | TF2 Solider | CI TF2 Heavy | Obama | Lone Wolf | Combine | STARS

1130161669_GarrysmodScreenshot2022_01.30-20_27_06.70(2)_LI.jpg.c6723c46c24ad245a3dc168769f7c8cc.jpg

6 minutes ago, Gordan said:

Fuck it all and no regrets 

I hit the lights on these dark sets. 

+Support

(Better not fucking fail me. I have you a lot of faith when you were previous command. With no regrets)

+Support 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

On 1/5/2022 at 2:38 PM, ATLAS2130 said:

sorry man but you didn't get reserves man if you did i would hardcore + it but im sadly doing a - support

You quite clearly did not read the guidelines for the requirement's needed to apply. 

Any Former/Retired Command in R&D may apply for a maximum rank of SCMD. 

You appear as if you are straight witch hunting for a reason to -Support rather then putting something that makes sense. Especially since you have clearly read Gordan's replies and have not cared to adapt your position in any way. 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

• 2 weeks later...