SCP-5208 Test Log #1 Code Name (The Juice)

Tazza

SCP-5208 Test Log #1 Code Name (The Juice)

*STATIC*

*Sounds of footsteps echo across the HCZ halls*

Tazza - Alright here is 5208's containment chamber let me just remove 5208 from the chamber and place him into a bulletproof glass box.

*Cuffing sounds begin and 5208 gets placed in a glass box*

Tazza - I'm going to setup the juicer now I'm going to test the effects of the 5208 juice see if it makes you small.

*Sounds of metal scraping on metal boom across the containment*

Tazza - It is done the juicer has been setup, jrshafer please insert 5208 into the juicer

Jrshafer - Will do.

*Sounds of plastic bending and snapping echo across the containment and the juicer dispenses a light green fluid*

Tazza - alright I'm going to drink the liquid if I become a 5208 instance please terminate me and close the containment cell.

Jrshafer - Alright will do.

*Drinking sounds echo across the containment chamber while Tazza begins to get smaller*

Tazza - Don't shoot! I've only turned small I'm not a 5208 instance!

Jrshafer - How strange, you only became smaller maybe we could use this to make our MTF units smaller to protect against GOIs but we do need to test side effects of it.

Tazza - seems like a good idea Jrshafer, wait I'm returning to my normal size, maybe if we inject this fluid strait into the blood stream maybe they'll stay small permanently.

*STATIC*

*End of Log*

Edited by Tazza

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

7.5/10!

+The test was clearly visualized (description of sounds and areas).

+"Juicer" functions similarly to a mobile SCP-294, and I like that idea.

+Well done interview-style log.

-Language and grammar could improve.

-You did make the reason behind drinking SCP-5208-GL clear, however it could have been delivered to the audience in a more effective way.

GOOD LOG!