ATLAS2130

am i Fit for high command?   

34 members have voted

1. 1. Am i Fit for High command? -Atlas

• yes
    • no

Atlas has been here for more then me and I think he deserves this spot
He has been in Senior Command for a good while and I really think 
that with Atlas as High Command, R&D will thrive a lot more. 
- Genuinely cares about RnD
- Sophisticated
- Active at least 80% of the time
-  My overall opinion of Atlas is that he is just a good person and putting aside SCP RP he is good to work with.

Edited by Chombos

Former  E11/R&D Senior Command | Former IMP RP HCMD | Donator | "when you're drunk as fuck, you feel no pain" - Yohan 2022 |

7 hours ago, Demon Dice said:

I have seen this guy a fair amount and every time I've talked to him its been a swell time, why yea his activity isnt the best at times I do believe that if he gets this position he will step up to the plate and deliver. Through many conversations ive had with atlas he definitely has the right kinda altitude and drive to really help RND come back to life and its pretty clear how much he cares for the branch look how long he has been in it.

+SUPPORT

E11 2LT || Ex CI 2LT || Average Metal gear rising enjoyer || Ex Nu7 2LT

9 hours ago, [GL] Bacon/Buck said:

EXREMELY MASSIVE +SUPPORT

-Atlas has put in so much work into getting where he is in RnD and deserves To be HCMD.

-Atlas is one of the longest standing command members that RnD has had.

-Atlas is very easy to work with and get along with

-If anything this shows his dedication to the branch. Being around for 7 months at the same rank, and not even HCMD? most people would have transfered or resigned after the 3rd or 4th month.

254784835_Screenshot2022-01-04221719.thumb.png.76c576fbca2e06212a9f4953a73cfe89.png

-I dont think inactive people are spending more 10 hours a day on the server WHILST being in school and having a job.

https://www.battlemetrics.com/players/893864698?servers[4610158]=1M

-The people leaving -supports are not even active RnD  OR just in military. and on top of this dont see the ammount of work Atlas has put in with hosting PT and helping around.

GIVE THIS MAN HCMD

+++++++++++SUPPORT 

Atlas Would Be a Amazing HCMD

• Like 1

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png

17 hours ago, [GL] Bacon/Buck said:

-Atlas has put in so much work into getting where he is in RnD and deserves To be HCMD.

-If anything this shows his dedication to the branch. Being around for 7 months at the same rank, and not even HCMD? most people would have transfered or resigned after the 3rd or 4th month.

254784835_Screenshot2022-01-04221719.thumb.png.76c576fbca2e06212a9f4953a73cfe89.png

-I dont think inactive people are spending more 10 hours a day on the server WHILST being in school and having a job.

-The people leaving -supports are not even active RnD  OR just in military. and on top of this dont see the ammount of work Atlas has put in with hosting PT and helping around.

GIVE THIS MAN HCMD

Former  

70672632_Untitled(15).png.7d232f74c3ac9624b835990cffc361e8.png

"Foundation Doctor and a Medical Doctor are 2 god damn different things." -Light   "Can you heal me."-Entire Foundation   "Ok Sophia"-Arium

23 hours ago, [GL] Bacon/Buck said:

This could just mean he's AFKing, as someone with schooling and a job doesn't have time to take 10 hours for gaming and then only have 14 for school, work, and sleep. 

+/- Support

Before I resigned I didn't see you much, you did pretty well when I knew you back then. 

• Like 2

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

On 1/4/2022 at 11:28 PM, [GL] Bacon/Buck said:

GIVE THIS MAN HCMD

Man is Dedicated to RND and i truly Believe that he deserves this rank 

• Like 1

Current Ranks: N/A

Former Ranks: CI SFTO HLS Major D4 Ambrose IV RRH Guardian Romeo 13   SCP-RP Senior Admin RFM EXM CCU 

CC's: MTF E11 'Last Call' CI Recon Force Frank West MTF Sigma 66 Trooper CI TF2 Heavy Security Elite Sniper  The Mets Farmer Jakub

+ Support 

From all the interactions we have had, Atlas has shown extreme interest and dedication to RnD. I believe Atlas will be able to help out RnD massively and will succeed as being RnD HCMD.

• Like 1

Former: O5-10 "The Mad General" / SCP-RP Head Admin / CI 2LT / Security CPT

I have took the last week of looking over other opinions and evidence, battlemetrics and so forth. and I have come to the following opinions. 

Positives 

Atlas is good at a few things that would be a necessity for HCMD to have some of these are as follows. 1. The ability to maintain their selves in an argument or debate without falling to anger or other issues. I found that under several disagreements with Atlas that each and every time he has been able to maintain himself and never come off as insensitive or disrespectful. 2. Dedication, while atlas sometimes in my opinion shows a complete lack of this attribute its been proven quite a few times that he has some dedication and is willing to go to many lengths for R&D. 3. Leadership; though controversial you have proven in game and especially TeamSpeak the ability to lead other R&D and still contribute, while I have mostly seen this in TeamSpeak I still believe you practice this trait in game too. 

The reasons for this will follow; To start in my past in R&D more accurately when I was working along side you I witnessed you openly express your dislikes towards a quota of 1 Training or PT/Mass Test/ Onsite. Now let me just say if you are not able to handle that then you already have 1 major problem especially in a high command field where you will constantly be worked to make the branch a better place. 2. When you were given the temporary position of leader of EOI, I can agree with gordan that you abosolutely did nothing. You made I believe 1 announcement encouraging activity and that's where it ends.  3.In the past before these applications were open you had a SIGNFICANT issue with activity and this can be agreed upon by most command in R&D at the time including your former CDOP.  4. Bias, while you mostly maintain calmness in arguments you still let it impact your opinions on others, ALOT. I do not know if you do this sub consciously or what but you need to fix this ASAP. 

For my final opinion        (This will not be changed unless ACTIONABLE evidence is provided not just a mob of others stating otherwise) 

-Support ( With a twist look below for what I mean)

While in some cases I see atlas to be completely deserving, in other areas I see EXTREMELY large red signs. These being bias and multiple issues in the past relating to activity and capability to get others on and to be an effective command member. As stated already I see many positives such as a unique type of dedication I dont think I have really ever observed before and a drive to change things. I think the biggest issue you have though is most definitely drive. While you are dedicated you lack drive in many areas to complete things you set yourself to do I believe personally that it is due to overworking's since I have seen you kick ass before. 

So let me be clear I do not see you fit to shoot straight into high command but I think you should be set to EARCH and show what you can do, then after a few weeks or months you can be given high command. 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

• 2 weeks later...