• No

+support

im not reading all that

• Thanks 1

𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘮𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘥, 𝘧𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘥! 𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘥𝘦𝘥! 𝘈-𝘉 𝘩𝘰𝘯𝘰𝘳 𝘳𝘰𝘭𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘧𝘴 you farted!i

f i get banned who cares i've had my fun 

49 total warns 🤑

+support

I would go along with my Metallica Song Lyric binge but I will do something different

R&D needs a strong leader. I believe you can fulfill that role. I hope you can put it back in it's feet. Even though I am no longer here I wish R&D to still exist in a month. I trust in you. Edit: outside blood is needed for this branch to thrive

Edited by Gordan
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

'Cause you can't feel my anger
You can't feel my pain
You can't feel my torment
Driving me insane

+support 

This guy will put R&D on steroids problem solved 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

+++++++++++++++

Nu7 MSGT | Ex CI R&D AIN | Ex Sec 2LT | Ex OS | Ex CI 2LT

[CC] Owns: OPIF - Omnipurpose Infantry Force | Charple on Vacation | Vonzen Plushi | CI Take Force 'Blackhawks'

[CC] On: Farmer Jakub | MTF Sigma-66 | E-11 Rangers 'Reborn' | TF2 Solider | CI TF2 Heavy | Obama | Lone Wolf | Combine | STARS

1130161669_GarrysmodScreenshot2022_01.30-20_27_06.70(2)_LI.jpg.c6723c46c24ad245a3dc168769f7c8cc.jpg

-support

While I'd love to see you as senior/low command and you did show you have a good amount of dedication to the server. Your experience is vast majority combative oriented and I'd and most of RnD Command would prefer to see someone that's already RnD command in high command after all that is happened in the branch behind closed doors as they'll have significant more knowledge into the long term problems RnD has faced and therefore be better prepared to tackle these problems and improve the branch. Your a great dude man and I think you should gun for senior/low command if you truly want to help our branch out as your activity and dedication would definitely help us on the path to making RnD the best damn branch it can possibly be!

Former SCPRP: CI R&D Chief Director of Operations || Research Administrator || RFA Operations Advisory || RRH Analyst Xray 77 || CI General || Senior Event Team || CI Lieutenant Commander || Exemplary Investigator Award Recipient || STF D4 Poseidon PL7 || A1 SPC "Quantum"

Former ImperialRP: Naval Captain || Security Director || GM VI 

Former PoliceRP:  EMS Captain || RRU Rapid Response Team Manager || FBI Assistant Director 

3 minutes ago, Cecil Stedmen said:

-support

While I'd love to see you as senior/low command and you did show you have a good amount of dedication to the server. Your experience is vast majority combative oriented and I'd and most of RnD Command would prefer to see someone that's already RnD command in high command after all that is happened in the branch behind closed doors as they'll have significant more knowledge into the long term problems RnD has faced and therefore be better prepared to tackle these problems and improve the branch. Your a great dude man and I think you should gun for senior/low command if you truly want to help our branch out as your activity and dedication would definitely help us on the path to making RnD the best damn branch it can possibly be!

I don’t wanna come off rude here, but you are pretty new to the server. Therefore you won’t know peoples previous ranks. Toaster was originally a very good rnd member.

Nu7 MSGT | Ex CI R&D AIN | Ex Sec 2LT | Ex OS | Ex CI 2LT

[CC] Owns: OPIF - Omnipurpose Infantry Force | Charple on Vacation | Vonzen Plushi | CI Take Force 'Blackhawks'

[CC] On: Farmer Jakub | MTF Sigma-66 | E-11 Rangers 'Reborn' | TF2 Solider | CI TF2 Heavy | Obama | Lone Wolf | Combine | STARS

1130161669_GarrysmodScreenshot2022_01.30-20_27_06.70(2)_LI.jpg.c6723c46c24ad245a3dc168769f7c8cc.jpg

2 minutes ago, Flixy said:

I don’t wanna come off rude here, but you are pretty new to the server. Therefore you won’t know peoples previous ranks. Toaster was originally a very good rnd member.

That is fair to state. However, a vast majority of RnD Delta Command share similar opinions to what I have stated above. I knew he was a supervisory agent based on his application as I read every single word of the application. I know that since he was a great RnD member, he'd make a great low/senior command. I and most of RnD Delta Command however would prefer someone who is either retired CI RND High Command or current low/senior command in CI RND as they will best understand it's issues and understand best what needs to be done to resolve said issues.

Former SCPRP: CI R&D Chief Director of Operations || Research Administrator || RFA Operations Advisory || RRH Analyst Xray 77 || CI General || Senior Event Team || CI Lieutenant Commander || Exemplary Investigator Award Recipient || STF D4 Poseidon PL7 || A1 SPC "Quantum"

Former PoliceRP:  EMS Captain || RRU Rapid Response Team Manager || FBI Assistant Director 

+Support I know this guy can shoot but he is also a good leader who is easy to work with. we are in need of people who actually love and will devote themselves to the chaos insurgency. clearly, toaster is one of them.

YOURLOCALBALDMAN.

- support
you where an SVR in RnD nor RnD command im sorry if this sounds bad but being High command compared while yes you have great leadership RnD isn't a combat branch it's more of a RP branch so sorry if i sound like a buzz kill but it's the truth man

Edited by ATLAS2130

1 hour ago, Cecil Stedmen said:

-support

Former RRH Analyst X-ray 39 Former D1 Deimos I   Former DDOP of RnD  🇬🇧

[CC's] Deadshot-Engineer-Snoop Dog-MTF-Alpha-9

British GIF

16 hours ago, Cecil Stedmen said:

-support

I do want to stress to RND command that these apps are necessary and while preference is always a consideration, what should also be considered is that the branch is currently struggling. Having an outsider HCMD isn’t a horrible idea, two of Nu7’s current HCMD are Gensec transfers and back when Dang was CMDR he had come from a similar situation to this where he had been originally in CI but basically got a free transfer of sorts and look at where Dang is now. Trust me when I say keep an open mind, even if it’s not Toaster, when it comes to the selection of your new HCMD, you’d be surprised with how great they could be. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Former: Deputy Head of Research | MTF Nu-7 Captain x2 | SCPRP Super Admin | MTF O-1 Major

6 minutes ago, Nydekore said:

I do want to stress to RND command that these apps are necessary and while preference is always a consideration, what should also be considered is that the branch is currently struggling. Having an outsider HCMD isn’t a horrible idea, two of Nu7’s current HCMD are Gensec transfers and back when Dang was CMDR he had come from a similar situation to this where he had been originally in CI but basically got a free transfer of sorts and look at where Dang is now. Trust me when I say keep an open mind, even if it’s not Toaster, when it comes to the selection of your new HCMD, you’d be surprised with how great they could be. 

Happy to respond as to why I and a lot of RND Delta Command feel this way. While if he does get it, we'll welcome him with open arms and discuss all of the problems that's been occurring, I + most of delta command want to ensure we have someone that's emotionally invested in the wellbeing of the branch as we are. I + most of delta command want to also ensure that whoever gets high command will best understand the problems RnD has faced recently that's led to the situation we are in currently, which is best understood by the current low/senior command in RnD.  It's not necessarily a preference but rather what we believe is necessary to revive the branch. I and the rest of Delta Command will keep an open mind but it's best everyone knows what our stance is on this current matter while the application process is running.

16 hours ago, DumpTruck said:

18 hours ago, Cecil Stedmen said:

-support

david-goggins-lifting.gif

-Support 

19 hours ago, Cecil Stedmen said:

-support

Former  

70672632_Untitled(15).png.7d232f74c3ac9624b835990cffc361e8.png

"Foundation Doctor and a Medical Doctor are 2 god damn different things." -Light   "Can you heal me."-Entire Foundation   "Ok Sophia"-Arium

- Support 
Mainly Combat oriented and never showed the ability to make activity during downtime that wasn't related to combat, fairly inactive and not a good fit for HCMD of an RP focused branch

SCP RP - MTF D5 VCMDR Robby CTF D5 Founder/Overseer of Operations "Omniscient Eyes" Mu Cephei COA | Ex CI R&D AIN INF Gerry  | EX RRH Engineer Uniform 48 | EX RS RobbyOG Technical Low Command | Beans’ Test Dummy Participated In The Legendary Technical Bombing Of Site-O5 | OG Janitorial Low Command and Assistant Head of Containment Cleaners | Creator of the DENSEC on Site-O5 | 

Imperial RP - Former Creator of Medical Research Citadel / Medical Captain Citadel  Former IC VCOM Scorch Former SF Vice Marshal Walter | Creator of ST Riot Troopers and Original Leader | Former Nova Trooper Marksman 2LT Judge NT20 

+Support

image.png.4eddeecb59b152e58bbcf69fc14736ec.png

• Like 1

Former CI CPT|  Guts Mexican                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

“I will protect those who cannot protect themselves. ”

—Second Ideal of the Windrunners

+support

this guy cool asf!!!

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XIIReznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.SIota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png