STEAM_0:1:123748241

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?:
Midshipman

What specialty are you applying for?:
Security Officer

What Naval HC (Admiral +) gave you permission to apply?:
Admiral Versio (Mando)

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for?: 
I will mainly work on is tryouts and simulations. The reason for this is so that I can assist the battalions NCO+ in bringing in new trainees as well as keeping the troopers both engaged and working hard. Hosting simulations will enable me to keep troopers actively playing and improving not only their combat skills but also teamwork and relations within the battalion. I will host to not only boost the battalions population but also bring in dedicated troopers. I will encourage our battalions to be on their best behaviour but also motivate them to continue working and not only help themselves but also others. I will also be able to use my experience of being a command member in other servers to assist both the NCOs and the Officers by teaching then new skills and helping them lead in tricky situations. I will also attempt to improve DT & Shock battalion relations more than it currently is which will result in more joint sims and more dedicated trainees.

Why should you be trusted with this position?: 
I know that I should be trusted with this position for many reasons. The first and main reason is due to my command experience within multiple servers, this experience will help me with this position as it allows me to help Shock & DT NCO+ when they are hosting tryouts and trainings. With this, when there are no Shock or DT Officers online, I can take command and assist NCOs with leading their squads. I was previously in Shock which gives me an advantage as I will be able to assist them even more due to my prior knowledge. I am also quick to handle any situations that may arise and will be able to put an end to them without it getting out of hand. I also have an open mind which will be able to assist me in making decisions as I will be able to implement suggestions into them, this will also assist me in hosting new sims that may be a different style than what is usually hosted.

Why do you want this rank?:  
I want this position because I love to be able to be there for people. I always strive to be the best that I can be and instead of bringing people down, I will help them rise to new levels. Being able to work with Shock & DT will allow me to assist in making them the best that they can be and encourage them to never give up. I feel that in this position, I can complete my goals and greatly help both Shock & DT in completing their goals. I am also very active on the server which will allow me to help Shock & DT the best I can and will let me host many tryouts & sims for both battalions. I also want to assist the members of both battalions in giving them more of an understanding of what they do and assisting them in carrying out their duties the best they can.

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?:
I Do.

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?: 
The purpose of a security officer is to oversee both Shock and Death Troopers in their duties. As such, if a Shock or a DT needs any assistance, the Security Officer is there to help them out. They are also tasked with helping the Senior Security Officers and the Security Director in overseeing that Shock & Death Troopers do on a daily basis. They also carry out tasks that the Security Director asks them to do. SO’s are also to carry out tryouts and trainings for Shock & DT to bring more trainees into the battalions and keeping them active and engaged. SO’s are also to maintain Arrests and take reports on members of Shock or DT. They also train Shock on how to keep the ship safe and DT on how to keep their VIPs safe.

Edited by Darby
Updating Current Rank

On 1/6/2022 at 10:07 AM, Psyche said:

+ Support

• Serious
  • Active
  • Great Application
  • Would be a great SO

Primary Life:
Pyke Henchman I JSR Matrix
Secondary / Former
Admiral Garrick Versio || Nova MMO SFC || SF GSO TP || Lord IV  || 69th MSGT || IC SSS SGT || Senior Moderator

On 1/6/2022 at 1:07 AM, Psyche said:

+ Support

• Serious
  • Active
  • Great Application
  • Would be a great SO

As a Security Officer our duties are to uphold the security of the ISD, Overseeing Shock and DT is well just the means to that. You seem serious and I would like to have you on the team. Good luck!

• bop locked this topic