SCP-5208 & 1048-A Cross test

Tazza

SCP-5208 & SCP-1048-A Cross Test #1
*STATIC*
*Sounds of footsteps echo across the halls*

Tazza - Alright all we got to do is grab 1048-A and bring him to 5208 remember to wear your earmuffs to block his sounds.

Smoothie - Don't you think this test is a bit dangerous? 5208s glass is bulletproof but its quite thin, what if 1048-A breaks the containment cell?

Tazza - Lets hope not...

*Sounds of The elevator creaking as it lowers down into misc. containment*
*Sounds of Keycards getting inserted into the slot opening the containment door*

Tazza - Alright grab him and lets move to 5208 containment chamber.

Smoothie - Tazza stand near the elevator we'll grab 1048-A if it goes wrong I suggest calling MTF and going up the elevator

Tazza - Alright

*door swings open and sounds of cuffs begin*

Smoothie - Tazza! I got 1048-A in cuffs lets move to 5208-GL now

Tazza - Alright

*Footsteps echo across the HCZ halls*

Tazza - Alright we are here guards line up at the doors to make sure 1048-A doesn't murder you once he screams.

Smoothie - Alright will do.

*The Door creaks open*

Tazza - Alright 1048-A Enter the containment chamber

Smoothie - I'm getting a bit more anxious what if 1048-A breaks the thin glass?? Granted its bullet proof but not 1048-A scream proof!

Tazza - I believe we'll be fine.

*1048-A Begins to scream shattering the containments glass*

Tazza - OH SHIT EVERYONE EVACUATE 5208 CONTAINMENT AREA 1048-A AND 5208-GL HAS BREACHED CONTAINMENT MTF UNITS PLEASE REPORT TO 5208 CONTAINMENT!

Smoothie - I TOLD YOU THIS WOULD HAPPEN!

Tazza - JUST RUN DONT SPEAK!

*1048-A screams and ears begin to generate from Tazza's skin*

*Tazza's corpse drops to the floor*
*Tazza's bodycam activates*

Smoothie - Fuck sake why didn't he listen to me! I told him this would happen!

*STATIC*

*End Of Log*

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

6.5/10

Good story and lore accuracy

Didn't follow the standard format, We have no idea what the purpose of this test was and seems like just to cause a breach, idk how guards lining up would prevent their deaths, Bulletproof glass is very resistant to high pitch sounds as a high pitch sound would be distributed across the glass as it does with the force of a bullet. 

Good Idea but with more context and fixing some plot holes and minor grammatical mistakes it would be a lot better.

Former RAM Levii Wood