Justin's 48 hours

Justin tbh

FBI! It is time for me to say farewell. I spent a lot of time with this department and I'll probably miss it the most (don't tell SWAT or PD pls). Seriously though, I will need to spend more time prioritizing my personal life and will not be as active as I would like to be for this incredible department and server in general. It would be a disservice to everyone else if I just sat in the department inactive for weeks.

Thank you all for the great times and being there for me.

@Juanzzthank you for taking a chance on me and promoting me into command!
@Philthank you for all your help, you were an incredible Director for the short lived time that you were in the role. I'm sure you'll do great in SMT!
@Raven- I don't know what your forum ping is, but you may not see this anyway. Thanks for training me in literally every role within FBI. Even though I was fairly intoxicated when you trained me as a PA, it was a great time!
@Lime Kingwe didn't play much together, but I know you'll put in work as Director and I wanted to wish you best of luck with the department!

There are soooo many people I want to shout out here, but I do not want to get too long winded with this post.

Thanks again everyone! It really was a pleasure.

• Gaminglight Love 1

ava3.png.0a3ef8463f0eb0ea3d42c7c4c2722cae.pngJustin, Former FBI Director RA5 - GamingLight PoliceRP

Damn I know I left a while ago but right in the feels man. I remember when you were a PA, FBI lost one of it's best, best of luck in your future endeavors!

Edited by Cecil Stedmen

Former SCPRP: CI R&D Chief Director of Operations || Research Administrator || RFA Operations Advisory || RRH Analyst Xray 77 || CI General || Senior Event Team || CI Lieutenant Commander || Exemplary Investigator Award Recipient || STF D4 Poseidon PL7 || A1 SPC "Quantum"

Former ImperialRP: Naval Captain || Security Director || GM VI 

Former PoliceRP:  EMS Captain || RRU Rapid Response Team Manager || FBI Assistant Director