Killing's Colonel Application

Killing.SKR

Should Killing be Promoted To Colonel  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Should i be a Colonel

• Yes.
    • No.

Rank You are Applying For:  Colonel of Great Lakeside Police Department.

In-Game Name: MAJ Killing 1L29.

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:110983374.

Current Rank: MAJ.

How long have you been in your current rank?: 11 weeks.

What timezone are you in?: GMT+1.

How many Warns do you have?: 5.

Permission: Deputy Commissioner Solomon.

Why should you be promoted (200 words Minimum): I have been in Low Command now for a long time and i have learnt a lot and seen a lot. Every day im training and teaching myself more, i have seen great thing in this community so far and love to help it out more on. Reason i am applying for Colonel is of course my goal is reaching High Command one day. (Yes i know that would take a while now too)  but im going to give all i can to reach my goal. like i wanna help this community out more that's why i Have a plan to get more EU time zone meetings and global Training. So we get the American members and European Members active and on more. Im happy that now also Cadet's are back, that was the way i was teach on this Community too. cant wait to train some of them and show them the skill we need as Police. I would love to see us Members of Great lakeside PD Low Command to host more trainings and maybe who knows with a other department. to learn new members the skills and capabilities of what they can do. those are my first plans and im already working hard on it to make it real. over the years on this server (6 years proud now) i have seen people grow and they have see me grow. im realy passion about my job in PD. i have of course also other Jobs, but my main goal still lays in PD. the reason i wanna apply now for Colonel is because i see myself as a good Low Command member and have the skills and capabilities for it. 
Thank you for your time reading is.

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes im totally understanding the rules.

badge.png

-Support
Inactive
Recently got warned for Homophobia while being command (About 2 months ago)

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD