Nex Medical Officer Application

Nex_yes

What is your ingame name?: Nex 

What is your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:547541038

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?: Chief Petty Officer (CPO) 

What specialty are you applying for?: Medical Officer.

What Naval HC (Admiral +) gave you permission to apply?: Odin

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for? Well I can multiple things to improve the branch I will responsible for. Some of the reasons are as followed: I can be on and active almost the entire day,  I will be on early / mid day for my time which is when I see 0 medics on and people of other timezones would maybe also like to be checked by a medical corps / medical officer member. I'll be there to host tryouts, stay active and try my best to always be there to help anyone in need, be it either another mc or anyone in need of me. 

Why should you be trusted with this position?: There are a couple of reasons why you can trust me with this position, one of them is that I am currently a 1LT within Shock and an active Naval Personnel. I've never gotten a warning on my time on the server and only gotten arrested once, and that was the day I joined the server exploring the map. 

Why do you want this rank?: Well, as I explained in the other questions, I'd like to see more people on for CET-Mid day / morning as I don't see any mcs on in that timeframe. And I know, that not a lot of people are on and 90% of the server is afk there, but theres still that 10% which I am one of and I've needed medical assistance before early on, where nobody was on for it. 

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?:
Yes, I understand. 

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?: As a Trial Medical Officer [TMO] as seen in the Naval Speciality Guidelines, are: To prioritize to get officer certified, and to learn how the medical personnel works on the ship. When/if you then pass your trial period your new duties are to assist the Chief Medical Officer in overseeing Medical personnel, and to talk/get to know the battalion you are under now. 

Edited by Nex_yes
I had an copied part from the Naval Specialty Guidelines, not meant as a copy like that so I deleted it and wrote something else.

Current: Shock PVT | Nothing

Former: Shock VCMDR, Chief Medical Overseer(CMO), Admiral Garrick Versio, ARC JTO 1SGT Nex, Original ArK TrooVA, 
ISB Major General Nex (GM VIII)

spacer.png

+/- Support

• Active
  • We need MOs
  • Application could've been way better, also it is not recommended to just copy and past things onto your application.

Current: Outside enjoyer

Ex: Tenn Graneet/Vice Admiral || Purge BTO CSM Daddy || E-11 SFC MageZX || Security SGT MageZX || GM III || DT HVE 1SG SK3

onigiri eating GIF

11 hours ago, Psyche said:

+/- Support

• Active
  • We need MOs
  • Application could've been way better, also it is not recommended to just copy and past things onto your application.

Ex: CMO Commodore | MO Commodore

Current: CPO Dornan

"Sometimes I wonder if Gmod is preventing me from getting girls"

• bop locked this topic