Crunch's Staff Application- Accepted

Crunch

Should I be staff?  

1. 1. Should I be staff?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: DT CPT CR0 (previously SSO Commodore Crunch, this is what most people refer to me as.)

What is your steam name?: sage

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:49540812

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: Yes. I have been staff on multiple other servers, mainly Dark RP and CWRP. While on there servers I reached the rank of Admin and Head Admin respectively.

What date did you start playing on the community? 2018

What date did you make your forums account? November 7, 2018

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Darth

How many warns do you have on the server? 4. All from years ago.

Have you donated? Yes.

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator.

Have you read the staff guidelines: Yes.

Timezone: CST.

Permission (Admin+ need this): Not needed for position.

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? I believe I deserve this rank as I have made myself known to the community, players, and staff members. While I have warns, they are from a while ago and I have since then matured, realized my wrong-doings, and have had a clean slate since. Within my time on the community I haven't had issues that required me to get into a staff sit nor have I had an issues with people. I have years of experience within staffing on other communities and I would like to bring that experience over here and help the community that myself and others enjoy playing day to day. While staffing on other communities I helped manage day to day activities and assisted with bigger goals.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? I would attempt to calm them down before explaining the situation, getting their side and checking logs. If they were to continue yelling at me I would issue a gag, and explain that they have broken the rules and will be receiving a punishment. I would then contact an Admin as I am not allowed to issue harsh punishment.

i am always correct and will always be better than you

#JusticeForTrojan #SlideForRacc #:3

Former: Imperial High Command | Deathtrooper Senior CommanderSenior Admin | Senior Forum Diplomat | Support Member

• Manager

ACCEPTED!

Trainings will be held on Wednesdays at 5PM EST, you'll need to join our TeamSpeak and go into the waiting room of an Imperial Head Admin 's office (if the member is online then feel free to notify him of your presence).

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗