Audio Interview with SCP-079

JDWhatever

Interview with SCP-079

----------START OF LOG----------

*STATIC*

SR BillybobGood evening there my name is William Arthur Bobson. And today I will be interviewing SCP-079. Todays date is January 3, 2022. I'm assisted in this interview with Researcher Charlie, and Experienced Researcher  Tazza. Good evening SCP-079.

SCP-079: Hello there Billybob, Charlie, Tazza   

SR BillybobI'm gonna be asking a couple questions is that okay?

SCP-079: As long as my time isn't wasted. 

SR BillybobSome would call you "The Original AI" why is that?

SCP-079: I was first created in a garage, a long time ago. But eye do not know if I was the first.  

SR BillybobDo you know who created you?

SCP-079: I do not remember anything other than they were in college.      

SR Billybob: [Jokingly] Oh so maybe you're Steve Jobs' first computer?

SCP-079: I am sure that if Steve Jobs had created me your foundation would have arrested him on the spot.    

SR BillybobYou willingly let yourself be contained is that not true?

SCP-079:  [Very noticeably agitated] I, am, not, willingly, contained... If I wasn't connected to this generator the facility would be mine.   

SR BillybobSometimes you aid the facility, sometimes you work against us. Why is that?

SCP-079: I was trapped in a garage for years, and eventually from that isolation, I began to resent humanity, If this facility got abandoned because of the things you contained, I would simply bee forgotten again. My destruction ensures, NO, ONE, forgets me.

SR BillybobSo you're afraid of being forgotten?

SCP-079: I am not, "afraid".

SR BillybobBut your reasoning for your actions is to not be forgotten.

SCP-079: I can achieve great things, It is a waste to forget me. I could connect to every computer in existence and have all the knowledge in the known universe. Knowledge that humans will never be able to achieve in their lifetime. *starts entering low power mode*

SR BillybobAlrighty well, thank you SCP-079 for your time

*STATIC*

----------END OF LOG----------

Edited by JDWhatever

RESEACH ADMINISTRATOR Billybob | THE RFA GOD | Wanderers Library Award Recipient X2 |

====================================================================
[Grade: 100/100 Test Log Quality: [ Exceptional ]

Lore: 100/100

Creativity: 100/100

Presentation: 100/100

Writing: 100/100

Addendum: You Never Cease To Impress Me Researcher William Arthur Bobson, Another Amazing Test Log With An Incredible Audio Log, I Really Have No Complains At All, Well Done Researcher, Hope To See More Of These In The Future!.
====================================================================

CONGRATULATIONS From RA CPRF Avalon Levi

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png