Freeze Gunnery Officer Application

Banana Toast

Gunnery Officer Yes Or No  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Should I Be Made A Gunnery Officer?

• Yes
    • No

What is your ingame name?: Freeze.

What is your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:159022778

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?: Chief Petty Officer.

What specialty are you applying for?: Gunnery Officer.

What Naval HC (Admiral +) gave you permission to apply?: Admiral Garrick Versio.

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for?

First thing that I would do is get certified so that I can host Tryouts, Trainings, as well as Simulations for the battalion. Main reason on how I will improve the battalion is by showing naval how gunnery officers operate as well as showing others what havoc does and how havoc operates. Lastly I would be making sure to show my leadership and my responsibility by be a leader and oversee the havoc team. 

Why should you be trusted with this position?:

I can be trusted in this battalion because I have former experience with havoc because I was also a havoc at one point. I am part of the staff team, I am a Moderator as well as a Gamemaster within the staff team and hopefully will stay that way. I can be a leader and a responsible person during events, and I will show havoc what to do in certain situations.

Why do you want this rank?:

I want to be a Gunnery Officer because I have seen other gunnery officers and havoc do their objectives and I have wanted to join to also help out havoc with tryouts and trainings. Havoc does not have that many NCO's and will need help to stay active. I want to be able to be havoc but also be a hands on job and Gunnery Officer is a Havoc as well as police of the ship. I want to be able to multitask by being able to hack and do demolitions and also be able to arrest the criminals on the ISD. 

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?: 

Yes, I fully understand.

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?: 

As a Gunnery Officer, My duties are to be a havoc overseer but also be a naval. I will need to do what havoc does and do trainings and sims as well as tryouts for the havoc battalion. But at the same time need to fulfill my naval duties when on the job.

Edited by Banana Toast
Forgot to write something

Current
N/A

Former
                   Shock ERUO Major Banana Jr| DT 2LT SN03 DT 2LT CO2x2/DT NCO CO2x3|Shadow Guard/Saber Guard/ Senior Honor Guard Cold| IC DME SSGT Cold|Pyke Enforcer SR Cold

- Support
-App is short
-Doesn't know the full intent to be a Gunnery Officer
- Haven't seen him on that much
-Could put more effort into his app
- I don't think he is  fit for GO

Good Luck Tho Mr.Freeze

Current DT Commander AX4 

Fomer DT SC01/ Retired Rear Admiral/Naval LT/Tenn Graneet/Nova Maj/Havoc Maj/Naval SO/ DT NCO x2

On hold.

Gunnery slots are full.

Resigned Grand Moff Tarkin | Retired Army General | Former Senior Commander of Death Troopers |

ezgif-1-a19ba8d457.gif.fd1399337b84ca8bd2d8bc2d6e7307c1.gif

No longer on hold.

Responses may be posted accordingly.

Resigned Grand Moff Tarkin | Retired Army General | Former Senior Commander of Death Troopers |

ezgif-1-a19ba8d457.gif.fd1399337b84ca8bd2d8bc2d6e7307c1.gif

• bop locked this topic