What is your in-game name?

Dornan

What is your steam ID?

STEAM_0:1:242818880
What is your rank on the Naval Roster?

Chief Petty Officer

What specialty are you applying for?

Medical Overseer

What Naval HC gave you permission to apply?

Pigeon

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for?

As a Medical Overseer, I can improve the 69th Medical Corps by conducting tryouts, hosting sims, and assisting medical in their tasks. If accepted, I will make the battalion better to work in, I can ensure this by boosting roleplay within the battalion and the reasons listed previously. Last, I am familiar with medical and I have knowledge of how to assist the battalion and make it the best it can be.

Why should you be trusted with this position?

I can be trusted with the position of Medical Officer for multiple reasons. First off, I have never received a strike or warn, and I have no intent to change that. Second, I am a capable leader and can take charge if needed. Third, I am active on the server. Fourth, I am a good role-player and capable of being serious which is beneficial to being involved with medical and naval. The final reason is that I have been both Medical Overseer and Chief Medical Overseer, giving me an immense amount of experience.

Why do you want this rank?

I wish to become MO to assist medical and make it a better battalion to be part of. I enjoy roleplay and medical is a roleplay-heavy battalion. I would also like to join medical to assist in their tasks. I have also noticed that there can be a shortage of medical personnel, I can assist in boosting the amount of medical.

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?

I understand.

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?

My purpose in the Medical Corps is to assist medical in managing the personnel aboard the ISD. This involves direct methods such as providing bacta, stims, and ammo, along with roleplay methods, such as checkups and surgeries. This also involves doing simulations and conducting tryouts.

Ex: CMO Commodore | MO Commodore

Current: CPO Dornan

"Sometimes I wonder if Gmod is preventing me from getting girls"

On 1/3/2022 at 5:08 PM, Marshall Manjini said:

people you may know GIF by The Orchard Films

+support

+Dornan

On 1/4/2022 at 2:07 AM, 99 dead raccoons said:

+ Support

- More MOs!!

- Seems responsible

- Understands expectations and purpose

I hope to see you in the medbay sometime! Best of luck!

• bop locked this topic