Rank You are Applying For:  Colonel

In-Game Name: Locus

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:90992581

Current Rank: Maj

How long have you been in your current rank?:  7-6 weeks 

What timezone are you in?: EST

How many Warns do you have?: 7

Permission: Solomon

Why should you be promoted (200 words Minimum): I believe I should become a colonel due to my experience within this department and other departments within helping their command directly or working with their command. I believe I should get the rank within the police department due to my activity on the server and helping out many new LT's and captains in any way I can or going to get the answer if I can't answer it myself. I have worked up my way from the Cadet rank back in early 2019 to where I am now as a major within the police department. I believe that the long time I have taken working up the ranks gives me a new look at the lower ranks I have been in many departments which have helped me learn many important lessons before I went for a PD Command spot within this community. I believe that this experience of taking nearly 3ish years to go up the ranks while spending time in other departments has given me a wide variety of experiences from the good the bad to the ugly which allows me to understand where people are coming from which helps me make better choices when it comes to promotions and demotions and DNP's. 

I believe that I should get this command position as well due to me being within this PRP community at many different ranks such as SPMD and CERT back in 2019 and then SRT and SWAT back in 2021 I've learned many mistakes and have learned to fix them and have learned many new things that have helped me become a better command member and community member within this server. I have also learned many lessons from other servers within this community such as Imperial RP.  The lessons I have learned in the last 3-4 years are the reason I believe I should get the rank of colonel within the PD. 
I also believe that my activity is another reason I may not be on the select PD job 24/7 but I am on the server and TS almost 24/7 and can even be contacted via discord if that is really needed. I have helped make some major decisions within my time in this community some as PD Command and some as other departments Senior supervisors advising command which is another reason I believe I should get the rank of colonel I have learned by taking advice from some of the highest ranks in the server to be a great command member some of the following people I will mention here which include but not limited to Travis, Will, Tactical, Brucyboyo, Kevin, Ajax, Phill, Lime King, Tayson, Sato.

I believe that the reasons I have said happen to be excellent reasons for me to get Colonel. I will once again however say that I believe that I have learned a lot at my current position but there is always more to learn as far as game mechanics or even in real life you can always learn more. I believe that is another reason I should get Colonel is due to my understanding that no one can truly know everything and to accept that we will all mistakes but must try again if we want to succeed. I will leave this having one final note however I believe that I should get colonel because if you don't try you never will get it and I believe that at times trying for most positions within the PD can be a hard decision for people to make as we will be under the ever seeing eye of other people within this community some may have their own baizes some may not but I believe that people who show that they want to get this position deserve to eventually get it.

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes

Edited by [GL] Locus

Previous Positions: Ex-Death Trooper | Ex- Inferno Squad Leader | Retired HRT LT | Retired FBI DCOS | Retired FBI FTO DD | Retired PD Major 

Current Positions: SRT Member spacer.png

+Support 

I am honestly astounded that it took this long for you to go for Colonel. You are one of the most active, outstanding members in the Police RP community and the amount of time that I have known you personally is just incomparable. Since I returned to the server many months ago I have had the privilege of working alongside you. I have had many experiences with Locus and ALL of them has been positive, great encounter. 

With my time in Low Command I have had to deal with a lot of interesting situations, and make difficult decisions but whenever I hit a bump in the road I am glad Locus has been there. He has given me much guidance over these last few months and inspires me to do much more than I do now.

His extensive activity in other sub-departments such as HRT shows absolute dedication to his goals. He has a lot of growth ahead of him but luckily that is just the kind of person High Command needs for a Colonel. 
I have been taught many things by you, primarily how to respect others and enjoy roleplaying. Taking in all of our experiences together I can say that you are a perfect candidate for this position. Good luck.

SRTEHCSig.png.ca13d2d7ad944e22e26a1479e44ad2e6.png