SCP 682 Interview

Name: Dr. Saint-Claire

SCP: 682

Hello, My name is Dr. Robert Saint-Claire

I am here to ask you a few questions before I see you be put in that vat of acid again.

Can you speak.

SCP-682: Yes

Alright I have 4 questions:

Dr. Saint-Claire:  What is the first thing that comes to mind when you see a D-Class-

SCP-682:  why should I answer you.

Dr. Saint-Claire:  Where did you come from-do you know how much of a joke is that question,

SCP-682: I always was

Dr. Saint-Claire:  What is your motive for your hatred of all life-they discussed me,

SCP-682: they are nothing more than fools animals, who need to be eliminated

Dr. Saint-Claire:  How do you feel about not being able to die and experience so much pain-

SCP-682: Pain? Pain was my friend since the beginning

After this SCP-682 became hostile and had to be restrained by MTF after trying to break containment.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Test Log:  75 /100 [Good Test]

Style/Format: 8.5/10

Grammar/Spelling: 9/10

Details: 10/10

Good Job and there is a slight Grammar Error. I still think you could make it better and a better format. Overall, you did good. Nice Work!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DHOR Tyler I Event Team Leader [ETL]