Seaman's Resignation from GL

Seaman

Uh hey, so unfortunately by the title this is my resignation from GamingLight’s Imperial RP for RP, GM and staff.
To clear up any confusion about my resignation in total, I had no intent of leaving the server, leaving anything unsaid or undone or leaving those in the dust. Within the most recent week and as of a couple days ago my at home situation has taken a turn for the worse in terms of my families security and health. Its not something I wish to go into detail of but I’d like for it to be know that my resignation is not a decision of me not wanting to be involved anymore with the community but is a call for me to take action of what's most important in my life despite my absolute love for garry's mod, this server, its content and the amazing people it has to offer. Having been on this server for just under 11 months, I would like to say thank you to the so so many people that have made an amazing impact on me for the better of who I am as a person and what I had to offer to the server along the way, regardless of how things may be now as a result of it, I thank you.

In terms of special mentions. I will not be going into any detail at this time. Thank you to everyone who was with me along the way. If there is one take away I would love for you guys to do, is to make sure that you enjoy what you are doing and take your time doing it.

I'll see you guys around?
1*Wcm8GWa85qbS0g43DW5KMQ.gif 

• Gaminglight Love 4

~With Care, Seaman 
Retired Grand Moff Tarkin
 Retired Head Gamemaster

Seaman im gonna be honest, you are one of the reasons i stuck at naval. You are an amazing guy and i thankyou for everything you have helped me with in naval. ill miss u 😞Star Wars Salute GIF

• Gaminglight Love 1

Retired: Star Fighter Group Captain Chief Aviation Officer Inferno Squad Lead | Naval Senior Officer x3 |
Imperial Staff Member

Current: Imperial Commando Officer | 501st Officer | First Ever IC Hazmat LeadImperial Senior Moderator | 
Forum Diplomat

I know we didnt really talk much but hey, it was still a hell of a fun time with you. Ill see you around and good luck what ever happens in the future. o7

• Gaminglight Love 1

Former Stormtrooper Captain
Former Nova Commander Comet 
Former Admin | Former GM Tick X

spacer.png

Best of luck man. o7

• Gaminglight Love 1

i am always correct and will always be better than you

#JusticeForTrojan #SlideForRacc #:3

Former: Imperial High Command | Deathtrooper Senior CommanderSenior Admin | Senior Forum Diplomat | Support Member