Meeseek's Senior Command Application

Mr.Meeseeks 123

Should I become a member of Senior Command?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Should I become a member of Senior Command?

• Yes
    • No

1. Steam Name?: Mr.Meeseeks 123

2. Steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:501542706

3. Roster Name?: Meeseeks

4. Current Rank?: CPT

5. When were you promoted?: Dec-18 2021

6. How long have you been a member of GENSEC (roughly)?: 5 and half Months

7. Do you promise to uphold all rules instated by GamingLight and by the many Security guidelines?: Yes

8. Do you promise to uphold your duties as a command member in leadership, mentoring, problem-solving, etc.?: Yes

9. Do you promise that you will listen and respect your lower / higher rankings?: Yes

10. Why do you want to become a senior command member? (150 WORDS+):

I want to become a member of Senior Command because Security is my favorite branch in all of Gaming Light and I want and plan to stick with this branch for a very long time and while I am in Security I want to see the branch thrive and succeed, I also want to become a member of Senior Command because as Senior Command you gain a lot more responsibility and duties and not only do think I am ready for the responsibilities of being a Senior Command I also want to take on the challenge of being a member of Senior Command. Another reason why I wish to be Senior Command is that as Senior Command I will be able to help Security to a greater extent.  Another reason why I want to become a  member of Senior Command is that I am constantly trying to improve and make myself a better command member as a whole and if I were to be chosen for Senior Command I would be able to more effectively help my fellow command members. The final reason why I wish to become a member of Senior Command is that as a Deputy Head Warden I know the responsibility and duties of having a high rank in a branch and with skills I have gained with being Deputy Head Warden I feel like I will be able to properly handle the position.

11. What would you do if a Security Officer was constantly leaving D Block?: If a Security OFC was constantly leaving D-Block I would pull them aside and ask them to explain the situation if the OFC was not aware of the fact that in order to leave D-Block for an RP reason you must first ask an NCO+ and you must have a good reason. Then if the OFC kept leaving D-Block with out asking an NCO I would pull them aside and strike/remove them if they gave no valid reason for their actions.

12. What would you do if an NCO kept on leaving d-block with terrible reasons?: If a NCO kept leaving D-Block with out a good reason I would pull them aside in TS and explain to them that as an NCO they should be aware of the fact that in order to leave D-Block you must have a valid RP reason. depending on how the NCO would act afterword's I would ether would let them  move on with their day or punish the NCO depending on their future actions. 

13. What do you do if an E-11 private comes into d block and attempts to take command of all of the security?: If an E-11 private comes into D-Block and attempts to take command of all of the security I would first ask the PVT to stop trying to take command of security and ask for them to leave D-Block. Then I would talk to them and ask why they tried taking command of all of the security. If the PVT simply did not know that they shouldn't be doing that I would keep a close eye on them. But if the PVT was attempting to take command of all of the security even with the knowledge that they shouldn't be doing that I would report them to an E-11 command member.

14. Explain the process of promoting a corporal to sergeant in your own words: I would first look for CPL that is actively doing the duties and showing good leadership in D-Block. Then I would check if they are on a trial period or DNP or watch list. If the CPL was not on any of these things I would first pull them aside in the game and tell them that they are being promoted then I would ask the CPL to join a separate TS channel. Now I would begin training them for SGT. First I would briefly read over the NCO with them answering any questions they have along the way. After that, I would tell them that they can call D-Block protocols on code black and orange now. Next, I would tell them that they can now apply for WO when applications are open. I would also tell them that as a SGT they need to have a forums account. After that would tell them that they can be trained for the FTO program by a SFTO+ and they can be trained for sniper by a 2LT+ or by me after this training is over. Lastly, I would give them their discord tags and show them the NCO activity log system. After the training is over I would remind them that as NCO they are now a leader in D-Block and held up to higher expectations compared to an Enlisted. Then I would whitelist them and tell them to have a nice day.

Ranks: Former DHWD SEC MAJ | Former Nu7 SM | Former Research RM | Former Foxtrot-15 | EXM

CCs: (Owns) Omnipurpouse Furry Force, (On) MTF Rev 26 'Vigilant Hero' , Snowmen , MTF Unit Heaven Ascendants A Normal D-Class 

"Efforts and courage are not enough without purpose and direction." --- JFK

-Support

Furr- oh wait, that doesn’t matter here, does it?

Yeah, ok, +support. Meeseeks is great, he and Rurikovic have really helped your wardens from what I’ve seen and he’s really passionate about Gensec from what I’ve seen. He’s a great guy, little on the younger side but very mature regardless and he has great management skills. He’d be a wonderful Major. 

Former: Deputy Head of Research | MTF Nu-7 Captain x2 | SCPRP Super Admin | MTF O-1 Major

+Support

Meeseeks is one of the most active and dedicated members of security. He is on daily and currently Deputy Head Warden.

He takes his responsibilities with no joke and gets it done.

In my opinion Meeseeks will be a wonderful senior command.

Nu7 MSGT | Ex CI R&D AIN | Ex Sec 2LT | Ex OS | Ex CI 2LT

[CC] Owns: OPIF - Omnipurpose Infantry Force | Charple on Vacation | Vonzen Plushi | CI Take Force 'Blackhawks'

[CC] On: Farmer Jakub | MTF Sigma-66 | E-11 Rangers 'Reborn' | TF2 Solider | CI TF2 Heavy | Obama | Lone Wolf | Combine | STARS

1130161669_GarrysmodScreenshot2022_01.30-20_27_06.70(2)_LI.jpg.c6723c46c24ad245a3dc168769f7c8cc.jpg

+support, does a wonderful job with wardens, in command and hosts great PTs

| SEC Armored Shield 1LT Wardens WC DHFTO | SVFTO Elite Medic |  SVFTO Maintenance Expert | Xray 42 | E11 CPL | Nu7 CPL | D5 PVT

+Support 

Cleared up everything

23 hours ago, Gordan said:

I hit the lights on these dark sets
I need a voice to let myself
To let myself go free

+support

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

+support

-Does great warden duties

-/+ a bit active

+easy to approach

+holds up to CMD duties

|| Deputy Chief Of Security || Security OFTO || A1 LT WENDIGO || Former Delta-5 WO || Former Delta-5 DHRO || Former Delta-5 FTO || Former GT4 VALI || Former RRH Echo 45 || S.T.A.R.S || S.T.A.R.S  || Mr. Golf

Accepted!
Welcome to SCMD.

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

• Star locked this topic