gaming light apology please remove my warns- accepted

Marcuss

-Support
-Didnt follow format/didnt bother with it at all

-Really Rare for someone to have every warn "33" of them removed

-every warn you got could have been a wakeup call for you to start over

-when you come back from the ban if you did get one assuming you put this in ban appeal show you are cappable of Roleplaying and being a supportive GamingLight member and then you can individually in the forums try to get those warns appealed. and not apologies for them ALL in one video. Take the time to do the effort to Possibly, possibly get them removed

-Warns cant just get taken away from an apology
-You do look like a very genuin guy but its very hard for a case like this to happen and tbh i dont think its ever happened at all, especially since you want to get rid of all 33 of them which is given to you for what you have done, when you could have chose to stop at any given moment, not taking your "anger out on the server" which can ruin other people fun and immersion

Edited by CollectiveWorld

ImperialRP
Ex. Grand Inquisitor   / Ex. Lead Administrator / Ex. High Command / Ex. Support Advisor /  Ex. Senior Diplomat

8 minutes ago, CollectiveWorld said:

-Support
-when you come back from the ban if you did get one assuming you put this in ban appeal show you are cappable of Roleplaying and being a supportive GamingLight member and then you can individually in the forums try to get those warns appealed.
-You do look like a very genuin guy but its very hard for a case like this to happen

Also You got a banned account banned which is steam sharing with this account

th.PNG

Ex-Sovereign Kile Hannad / Julien 

Lmao "gaminglight is much better" guys it's obvious he loves our server I think we should just make his shock commander and remove all his warns let his dreams come true

(Joke)

Edited by Donovan 1973

Imperial Senate Guard Taggart

Former: Star-Fighter Wing Commander | Shock Lt. Colonel | Gamemaster

Short People GIF

4 hours ago, CollectiveWorld said:

-Support

-when you come back from the ban if you did get one assuming you put this in ban appeal show you are cappable of Roleplaying and being a supportive GamingLight member and then you can individually in the forums try to get those warns appealed. and not apologies for them ALL in one video. Take the time to do the effort to Possibly, possibly get them removed

-You do look like a very genuin guy but its very hard for a case like this to happen and tbh i dont think its ever happened at all, especially since you want to get rid of all 33 of them which is given to you for what you have done, when you could have chose to stop at any given moment, not taking your "anger out on the server" which can ruin other people fun and immersion

I think this may be a joke, there is no way it isn't 

Former: Grand General / Havoc Commander / ST Vice Commander

EX Imperial Army Branch Representative.

-Support. 
just don’t get warned and stop breaking the rules. There are people who are command and have more warns. Just stop breaking rules and you won’t be banned.

Ranks: Security SM Greg | RRH Guardian Whiskey 11

Security Logo Designer | Premiere Club | #FreeMe 

-support

You was brought into a sit by myself where you where on another account claimed that was your brothers account (33 warn account). You have been banned for using an alt account to bypass punishment.

Not only that but you had 8 warns from yesterday on your alt account. You haven't learnt.

Current: ST Pvt
EX Head Admin
EX Gamemaster Overseer / Head Game Master
EX Inferno Squadron Commander

1 minute ago, Marcuss said:

what? my brother plays my steam games through family share, if you would like sibling proof please im all for it, i know using alts is bannable

Stop breaking rules and you won’t get banned.

Ranks: Security SM Greg | RRH Guardian Whiskey 11

Security Logo Designer | Premiere Club | #FreeMe 

10 hours ago, CollectiveWorld said:

-Support

ImperialRP SMT & Head Admin

Former Marshal Commander

16 hours ago, CollectiveWorld said:

-Support

SCP/Medical Senior-Command/Manager/Head of Field Work 

6 hours ago, TheRiceMan said:

-support

You was brought into a sit by myself where you where on another account claimed that was your brothers account (33 warn account). You have been banned for using an alt account to bypass punishment.

Not only that but you had 8 warns from yesterday on your alt account. You haven't learnt.

I dont think you will get appealed when you somehow got 33 warns on the server and 8 yesterday according to rice. Dont even know how that is possible.

SO Lieutenant Gamemaster Moderator

• Hotshot changed the title to gaming light apology please remove my warns- accepted