Stock Server Suggestion - Accepted - In Progress - Completed

LilGoat

What you want to see? -  (If Possible) A interesting add on to add would be a stock market. Where you can invest money in hopes that it would either go up or not. Not sure if this was already brought to the the suggestions

Why should we add it? - I think it would make it fun to talk about in the community as well as just a unique touch to the server. 

What are the advantages of having this? -  You can either make money or lose money (Legally) 

Who is it mainly for? -  Any Player

Links to any content -  (None)

EMS Deputy (LC) | Founder of Diamond Dogs (2018) | Former FBI SAIC | 5 Year Community Member | Former Admin |

+Support
It would add another way to earn money (Gamboling)

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

2 hours ago, Jimmy James said:

There's no content but I like the idea I found this addon so if people +support enough we can look into it

https://www.gmodstore.com/market/view/stock-market-addon-pointshop-support-control-your-economy

+Support hell yeah
-Stocks go brrr
- @jackyman21Time to make WallStreetBets in GMOD

Retired FBI Director|$2,000Donator gang|UMC LVL 4

On 1/2/2022 at 1:27 AM, ICE said:

+Support
It would add another way to earn money (Gamboling)

SCP-RP | Maintenance Expert | HLPR Bot bT5 | Senior Researcher | Senior Event Team Member

Custom Classes | Umbrella Corporation Operative

"Pathos"

+Support

Can't wait to commit insider trading and other various stock schemes deemed illegal by the SEC

Former SCPRP: CI R&D Chief Director of Operations || Research Administrator || RFA Operations Advisory || RRH Analyst Xray 77 || CI General || Senior Event Team || CI Lieutenant Commander || Exemplary Investigator Award Recipient || STF D4 Poseidon PL7 || A1 SPC "Quantum"

Former ImperialRP: Naval Captain || Security Director || GM VI 

Former PoliceRP:  EMS Captain || RRU Rapid Response Team Manager || FBI Assistant Director