1. Your In-game:Boss/Wolffie

2. Your SteamID:

STEAM_0:0:201050334

3. The player's name in-game:

HSL Don Jon RIF06

4. The player's steam name (If you know it):

[GL] Sawick

5. What did the player do:

He is spreading false info that could ruin a persons life. Saying that this person f’s Minors this is terrible behavior on his part.

this is no reason to be acting like this at all this is not the best behavior. “Just know it’s a crime to cause someone spreading false information such as what is shown in the screen shot”

This isn’t the behavior of someone who is staff and Previous Command

and BTW this person is only  18 that he is claiming is a pedo

6. Evidence (REQUIRED):

7CED043A-231B-4DF0-BC7A-AADF2E00B7F1.png.4d37d3db8856159d127b60f930477f74.png

7. What do you believe should happen to the player:

This person should be banned this is not something you should do to so mine this is spreading false information . And his reserves removed.

8. Any extra information:

none besides this is beyond ridiculous 

Edited by benjacobs034

-IC CMDR 1138 Boss -Senior Admin  -Senior Gamemaster 

+Support

Sawick you kinda fucked up man. Im not sure why Benjacops want you to get banned for this, uh. This is terrrible and bad behaviour and should not be tolerated at all, at any time. However... I dont feel this is a ban-worth..... I dont think Sawick has the right to manipulate/make a witchhunt against River which he did. I dont think Sawick deserves a ban for theese actions even though they for some, seem horriffic. Posts like this are ofcourse never fun, as Sawick has been not only one of the most respected staff members but also a very respected player in the Iden Versio position. Anyways buttom line is that I think the actions were wrong, but I highly disagree with Benjacops opinion when it comes to his recommended punishment.

My Recommended Punishment: A warn. (not a ban, but a warn for manipulating/witchhunting? Whatever you classify this as) 

Happy New Year

• Dislike 1

| Ex DT S06/DT CPT DK0 | Ex 501st ARC JTL 3010 COL Gustav | EU 

10 hours ago, Gustav IFN said:

+Support

Sawick you kinda fucked up man. Im not sure why Benjacops want you to get banned for this, uh. This is terrrible and bad behaviour and should not be tolerated at all, at any time. However... I dont feel this is a ban-worth..... I dont think Sawick has the right to manipulate/make a witchhunt against River which he did. I dont think Sawick deserves a ban for theese actions even though they for some, seem horriffic. Posts like this are ofcourse never fun, as Sawick has been not only one of the most respected staff members but also a very respected player in the Iden Versio position. Anyways buttom line is that I think the actions were wrong, but I highly disagree with Benjacops opinion when it comes to his recommended punishment.

My Recommended Punishment: A warn. (not a ban, but a warn for manipulating/witchhunting? Whatever you classify this as) 

Happy New Year

EX-Star fighter Marshall

EX-NCM Secretary

FAV SMT-bop

x-wing GIF by Star Wars

-Support 

-if anything river should’ve made a player report if this really bothered him.

-probably banter, if river was offended he would’ve reported it himself 

why would you go out of your way to report someone that didn’t insult you directly instead you report someone on another persons behalf? 

-also it shouldn’t be a ban rather a warn for disrespect, a ban is a bit excessive in this case 

Edited by Stone Man
  • Thanks 1

R Imperial RP General =-= Retired GM-SNR Admin =-= Staff of the month Oct. 2020

Shock VCMDR/CMDR  |  January 23 - August 29th 

On 1/1/2022 at 2:29 AM, benjacobs034 said:

1. Your In-game:Boss/Wolffie

2. Your SteamID:

STEAM_0:0:201050334

3. The player's name in-game:

HSL Don Jon RIF06

4. The player's steam name (If you know it):

[GL] Sawick

5. What did the player do:

He is spreading false info that could ruin a persons life. Saying that this person f’s Minors this is terrible behavior on his part.

this is no reason to be acting like this at all this is not the best behavior. “Just know it’s a crime to cause someone spreading false information such as what is shown in the screen shot”

This isn’t the behavior of someone who is staff and Previous Command

and BTW this person is only  18 that he is claiming is a pedo

6. Evidence (REQUIRED):

7CED043A-231B-4DF0-BC7A-AADF2E00B7F1.png.4d37d3db8856159d127b60f930477f74.png

7. What do you believe should happen to the player:

This person should be banned this is not something you should do to so mine this is spreading false information . And his reserves removed.

8. Any extra information:

none besides this is beyond ridiculous 

I'm not sure if sawick was joking or not I would like to hear his part of the story but in my opinion (if he was joking) stupid thing to say I would just slap him on the wrist and tell him to be more careful next time with his choice of words

Imperial Senate Guard Taggart

Former: Star-Fighter Wing Commander | Shock Lt. Colonel | Gamemaster

Short People GIF

Here is my say on this: Is river bothered? If so he should state the punishment he wishes sawick should receive.
If he is
not bothered by it then there should just be a verbal warning due to saying stuff like that in OOC could give GL a bad rep.

I do feel that until you hear both sides (From river and sawick) you can not take action. I encourage both to comment to explain their sides.

• Like 1

Former: Grand General / Havoc Commander / ST Vice Commander

EX Imperial Army Branch Representative.

9 hours ago, SAINTY. said:

Here is my say on this: Is river bothered? If so he should state the punishment he wishes sawick should receive.
If he is
not bothered by it then there should just be a verbal warning due to saying stuff like that in OOC could give GL a bad rep.

I do feel that until you hear both sides (From river and sawick) you can not take action. I encourage both to comment to explain their sides.

At the time this happened River was asleep sawick was also going around in the TeamSpeak calling him a pedophile which others have heard it which he is not I have a right to be able to stand up for him. After the post of the player report sawick  pulled  me in the TS asking why I put a player report. I disconnected then hopes in the Discord VC and ask why I put one I said he deserved it then left the VC until he left.

Edited by benjacobs034

-IC CMDR 1138 Boss -Senior Admin  -Senior Gamemaster 

1 minute ago, benjacobs034 said:

At the time this happened River was asleep sawick was also going around in the TeamSpeak calling him a pedophile which others have heard it which he is not I have a right to be able to stand up for him. After the post of the player report sawick was pulled  me in the TS asking why I put a player report. I disconnected then hopes in the Discord VC and ask why I put one I said he deserved it then left the VC until he left.

In this case then yeah, sawick should be punished. Ex super admins shouldn't be saying stuff like that, I'm all for a joke but that is waaaaay too far. If that was someone new to the server they would receive a ban, therefore the treatment should not differ for another person.

Former: Grand General / Havoc Commander / ST Vice Commander

EX Imperial Army Branch Representative.

+support

Sawick is former JMT and should know better. There was also an incident with him mass player dissing a naval which he was warned for. 

if not a ban remove staff powers/reserves 

RETIRED

SCP-RP:Delta-5 CPT | Deputy Head G9| Medical DHFW Doctor. | E11 1LT | Head Ranger | D4 Vanguard FF5 | RnD EOI V3 Canibal

ImperialRP: MC 1LT Bacon 3817 |  DT SGT FF5

On 1/1/2022 at 8:06 PM, Stone Man said:

-Support 

-if anything river should’ve made a player report if this really bothered him.

-probably banter, if river was offended he would’ve reported it himself 

why would you go out of your way to report someone that didn’t insult you directly instead you report someone on another persons behalf? 

-also it shouldn’t be a ban rather a warn for disrespect, a ban is a bit excessive in this case 

Nah. People have said far worse in the chat and nothing happened. If River had an issue he should report it himself. That's all I will say since this is a touchy subject.

| RETIRED GENERAL OF THE IMPERIAL ARMY |
| FIRST EVER IMPERIAL GOVERNOR || Former 501st "Vader's Fist" Legion Commander || Former Senior Commander || Former SF Crimson || Former IF Agent Lone Six |
| Former Imperial RP Senior Administrator || Former Senior Forums Diplomat || Former Imperial RP Gamemaster VII || Retired 501st VCMDR |
season 1 duel of the droids GIF by Star Wars