What is your SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:604281648
What is your rank on the Naval Roster?:
Chief Petty Officer
What specialty are you applying for?:
Gunnery Officer
 What Naval HC (Admiral +) gave you permission to apply?:
Fleet Admiral Gallius Rax (Odin)
What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for?
I can improve the battalion by hosting Tryouts and sims to make Havoc more active as most of their NCO’s are marked as “Not Active” meaning that they probably do not have many tryouts going on, If I get this position I will host more tryouts for the battalion so that Havoc can and will always be there when needed.
Why should you be trusted with this position?:
I should be trusted with this position because I have knowledge of havoc as I have been a member of the havoc team, showing that I know what is expected in the battalion. A second reason I should be trusted with this rank is because I have experience leading battalions as I have reached the rank of Vice Marshall In Starfighter Corps.
Why do you want this rank?:
I want this rank as I have noticed that Gunnery is losing its popularity and becoming less active and I am hoping to change that by & get more people interested in gunnery officer. I also noticed that Havoc does not have many officers currently and I can act as an officer for the Enlisted & NCO’s who may need one to look up to and listen to in a time of need. I also want this rank to use the Turbo Laser consoles as I have noticed nobody has been using them during events recently.
Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?:
Yes, I do.
What is your purpose within your assigned branch?:
My Purpose as a gunnery officer will change as I go from Trainee to Hopefully CGO, but, my main purpose will stay the same, To assist the CSO in whatever they may need me for, I am also responsible to aid the Havoc command team in managing their battalion by hosting tryouts as well as hosting sims for the battalion.

Former Starfighter Vice Marshall

Reserved Starfighter Group Captain

x-wing GIF by Star Wars

+/-Support 
Great application
Seems he really wants gunnery 
Knows what hes doing
-Support side
I havent seen you alot

But this will be a +Support GOOD LUCK MR

Current DT Commander AX4 

Fomer DT SC01/ Retired Rear Admiral/Naval LT/Tenn Graneet/Nova Maj/Havoc Maj/Naval SO/ DT NCO x2

On 12/31/2021 at 8:37 PM, Jaeger. said:

+ Support
+
Good Guy
+ Good Application 
+ Overall would be a pretty chill GO.

Former: Grand General / Havoc Commander / ST Vice Commander

EX Imperial Army Branch Representative.

ACCEPTED!!!

This applicant was accepted through specialty interviews

Current

R DT COL PR0 | R Captain Proteus

Former

Grand Moff Tarkin | [1st Gen] Imperial Senior Commander 2x ISB 021 Agent Kallus | Last Admiral Kallus, Shortest term as Admiral Kallus (4 hours)

• Loaff locked this topic