Phil's 48hr notice

Phil

damn i didn't think it would come so soon but here it is, With my promotion into SMT i will have to end my time as FBI Director short but i know that Lime king and who he picks for his Deputy Director will be great for this department. Ever since i joined FBI i never thought that i would make it as high as Director and i appreciate Juan for promoting me to Director. my time as Director and FBI as a whole has been one that i will cherish forever and i can't thank the command team and the agents within FBI for the good times and the memories given to me. like my time as director i'll be keeping this short and sweet and ending with some mentions:

@Juanzz - Thank you for believing in me and giving me Deputy Director and then Director i love ya like a brother

@Lime King - i know you'll do well as Director, thank you homie

FBI Command - too many to mention both current and former command members, you guys are outstanding and i can't thank you guys enough for the work you guys have done and the time and effort put in.

To all the FBI agents, thank you again for the time and effort you guys put in, from patrolling to UC busts you guys made me Proud as your director and i know you'll make lime king and his deputy Director proud, keep on doing the good work!

I will be retiring the RA3 Callsign, this is FBI Director Phil RA3 signing off for the last time.

Edited by Phil
  • Sad 1
  • Gaminglight Love 2

Signature.png

Who would've thought that my boi Phil would grow up so fast. it's been real having you as FBI Director after seeing many great Directors serve before you and those soon to come. You've done some great work and shaped the helped shape the foundation of how FBI is today and I think I can speak for the department but we thank you for your service. Also Phil sorry to do this but I kick you out of the Faction as you do have a higher calling... The Watchers

Edited by balloonhail4979
  • Gaminglight Love 1

SM Balloon 1A98/FBI Deputy Director Balloon RA5/State Major Balloon 1H02/CERT TL Balloon 1TL01/SPMU Head Patrolman Balloon 1HP01

Keep your head up and your eyes straight and everything will be fine

T MOD Oct 9-15/21  MODERATOR Oct 15 - Nov 5/21 SENIOR MOD Nov 21 - Dec 12/21 Admin Dec 12 - Jan 14/22 Senior Admin Jan 14 - Current

Just now, Kale_ said:

Sad to see you go but wooo HA

Congratulations, sad to see you go though

• Retired: 
  • Police Department Captain 1L-28
  • Emergency Medical Services Head FTO FTO-01
  • Emergency Medical Services Deputy 87-33
  • Emergency Medical Services Secretary
  • United States Marshal Service Lead Special Agent 1Q-31
  • USMS Bounty Hunter Leader BHL-01
  • SRT GySGT 1R-28
  • SRT Corporal 1S-28
  • SCU Colonel 1U-28/SCU Head FTO
  • Police RP: Moderator

Drill Sgt. Kevin 1L-28

• "You do not lose if you get knocked down. You lose if you stay down" -Muhammed Ali

As Head SSA I claim denied 

Currently -- | COL of PD | EMT of EMS | LVL 7 of UMC | Staff | Owner of CC Mar and Sike | Lieutenant STATE | Forums Diplomat | 

Was -- | DAD of FBI | MSGT of HRT | SA of Secret Service | IRA | Support staff | Event Team | CC Member of HRT | CSM Of SCU 1R45 | Retired Chief Constable of SCO19 | DOC CPT |                                 

Things always come and go but its your choice to choose  what you want to continue to see.   -  Mar

• Head Admin

Congrats on the promo to SMT!!! Really does suck to see you leaving your position as FBI director, but I'm sure you'll be more efficient in your new role as a Head Admin and an ATF Agent in game! Congrats again, Phil!

• Gaminglight Love 1

Forklift_Signature.png

Damn, Congrats on The Promotion Tho Bro! Well Deserved. Outta the 3 FBI Directors I've had. Your probs in the top 3 >:) Which one tho 👀

• Laughing 1

𝒟𝓇𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝟣𝟨𝟢𝟢+ 𝒟𝑜𝓃𝒶𝓉𝑜𝓇 

[𝒫𝑜𝓁𝒾𝒸𝑒 𝑅𝒫 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝑅𝒶𝓃𝓀𝓈 - 𝐻𝑅𝒯 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 | 𝐹𝐵𝐼 𝒞𝒪𝒮 | 𝐸𝑀𝒮 𝒟𝑒𝓅𝓊𝓉𝓎 | 𝒟𝒮 𝑀𝒮𝒢𝒯 | 𝒟𝒾𝓈𝓅𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝐻𝒪𝒮 | 𝒰𝑀𝒞 𝐿𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓁 𝟢 | 𝒯𝑀𝒵 𝐻𝒞𝑀𝒟 | 𝒲𝒴𝒞 𝐻𝒞𝑀𝒟 ]

[𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁 𝑅𝒫 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝑅𝒶𝓃𝓀𝓈 - 𝒟𝑒𝓅𝓊𝓉𝓎 𝒮𝓆𝓊𝒶𝒹𝓇𝑜𝓃 𝐿𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇 𝒱𝑒𝓈𝓅𝑒𝓇 𝒟𝑜𝓁𝓀 (𝐼𝒩𝐹𝐸𝑅𝒩𝒪 𝒮𝒬𝒰𝒜𝒟 ]

[𝒮𝓉𝒶𝒻𝒻 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝑅𝒶𝓃𝓀𝓈 - 𝒫𝑜𝓁𝒾𝒸𝑒𝑅𝒫 𝑀𝑜𝒹𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑜𝓇 | 𝐹𝑜𝓇𝓊𝓂𝓈 𝒟𝒾𝓅𝓁𝑜𝓂𝒶𝓉 | 𝒫𝑜𝓁𝒾𝒸𝑒𝑅𝒫 𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒯𝑒𝒶𝓂 ]

As Head PA, your application for removal has been denied. Please refer to the cooldown time of never, before reapplying.

- Head PA, FBI Low Low Low Command

• Laughing 1

PD MSGT Retried FBI Assistant Director The Operator $100 Donator Gang UMC

"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."

Late but congrats on getting SMT man! You did a lot of great things for FBI and know you'll be an excellent SMT!

• Gaminglight Love 1

Former SCPRP: CI R&D Chief Director of Operations || Research Administrator || RFA Operations Advisory || RRH Analyst Xray 77 || CI General || Senior Event Team || CI Lieutenant Commander || Exemplary Investigator Award Recipient || STF D4 Poseidon PL7 || A1 SPC "Quantum"

Former ImperialRP: Naval Captain || Security Director || GM VI 

Former PoliceRP:  EMS Captain || RRU Rapid Response Team Manager || FBI Assistant Director