Raymond Staff Report - Disrespect

Marshmallow Purple

12 hours ago, Piller said:

-Support

I honestly don't see how any of this could rise to the level of player diss. To me, it appears that Raymond was simply trying to provide accurate information to a player, but an argument broke out and he then he tried to shut it down instead of arguing in OOC. I honestly feel that even a verbal is unnecessary and unwarranted. Our staff should not feel that they have to walk on eggshells for fear of being reported.

FormerCI CPT SFTO Head Of Hotshot | RRH Guardian Juliet 13| Assistant Head Of Medical SCP-RP Senior Moderator

okoko.PNG.cb906bef7bb641ec688c5dc8028fb16d.PNG

14 hours ago, Piller said:

-Support

I honestly don't see how any of this could rise to the level of player diss. To me, it appears that Raymond was simply trying to provide accurate information to a player, but an argument broke out and he then he tried to shut it down instead of arguing in OOC. I honestly feel that even a verbal is unnecessary and unwarranted. Our staff should not feel that they have to walk on eggshells for fear of being reported.

Former RRH Analyst X-ray 39 Former D1 Deimos I   Former DDOP of RnD  🇬🇧

[CC's] Deadshot-Engineer-Snoop Dog-MTF-Alpha-9

British GIF

I see nothing that really involves a staff strike or verbal warning.

Only thing I would like to mention is the "Your blind; End of arguement"

Saying something like this as STAFF shouldn't be said. Insulting him in a derogatory manner ("Your blind") and then trying to shut Music Guy up immediately ("End of arguement") is not how you solve things in a peaceful manner. Not the path I would've chose.

+Support: For A Talking To

david-goggins-lifting.gif

On 12/30/2021 at 5:44 PM, Piller said:

-Support

Well said

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

• Chief_ locked this topic