Raymond Staff Report - Disrespect

Marshmallow Purple

Your In-game: Music Guy

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:94066606

The admin's name in-game: CI Agent Zer0

The admin's steam name (If you know it): [GL] DemiGodRaymond

What did the admin do: Disrespectful In OOC when trying to inform another member that theyre powergaming

Evidence of the abusive action(s) (REQUIRED): 

398841558_staffreport1.PNG.cd193be511e715725baaf8f012d78fb6.PNG1279484407_staffreport2.PNG.634840c64f5735fd6f15fe19c6bf9586.PNG

1722116425_staffreport3.PNG.07f9b504f3c46e984813e11c45153b4e.PNG

What do you believe should happen to the admin: Striked or anything Staff sees fit

Any extra information: Tried to warn me for no reason

• Dislike 3

SCP RP - MTF D5 VCMDR Robby CTF D5 Founder/Overseer of Operations "Omniscient Eyes" Mu Cephei COA | Ex CI R&D AIN INF Gerry  | EX RRH Engineer Uniform 48 | EX RS RobbyOG Technical Low Command | Beans’ Test Dummy Participated In The Legendary Technical Bombing Of Site-O5 | OG Janitorial Low Command and Assistant Head of Containment Cleaners | Creator of the DENSEC on Site-O5 | 

Imperial RP - Former Creator of Medical Research Citadel / Medical Captain Citadel  Former IC VCOM Scorch Former SF Vice Marshal Walter | Creator of ST Riot Troopers and Original Leader | Former Nova Trooper Marksman 2LT Judge NT20 

Did you make a sit for the power gaming issue? I feel like all this argument is OOC could have been avoided if a sit was made and this was handled by on duty staff. If you didn't wanna make a sit then oh well. Probably could have just dropped it since it wasn't a big enough reason to make a sit.

Also, I'd consider this mildly disrespectful. A verbal is the most I'd say for this. His tone could have been better. 

Verbal seems fine.

+Support

Edited by [GL] Fizz-y Soda

CI CMDR / CA

lolrip_2_75.png.dc1d08f4d907c816d920de2b5132ac58.png

7 minutes ago, [GL] Fizz-y Soda said:

Did you make a sit for the power gaming issue? I feel like all this argument is OOC could have been avoided if a sit was made and this was handled by on duty staff. If you didn't wanna make a sit then oh well. Probably could have just dropped it since it wasn't a big enough reason to make a sit.

Also, I'd consider this mildly disrespectful. A verbal is the most I'd say for this. His tone could have been better. 

Verbal seems fine.

+Support

This definitely could have been handled better, agreed. However, GL staff represent the community regardless of how a situation was handled so this staff member should take responsibility for how their choice of words.

+support

• Like 1
  • Dislike 2

Changing to -support after hearing raymonds side

Edited by Flixy
  • Like 1
  • Dislike 1

Nu7 MSGT | Ex CI R&D AIN | Ex Sec 2LT | Ex OS | Ex CI 2LT

[CC] Owns: OPIF - Omnipurpose Infantry Force | Charple on Vacation | Vonzen Plushi | CI Take Force 'Blackhawks'

[CC] On: Farmer Jakub | MTF Sigma-66 | E-11 Rangers 'Reborn' | TF2 Solider | CI TF2 Heavy | Obama | Lone Wolf | Combine | STARS

1130161669_GarrysmodScreenshot2022_01.30-20_27_06.70(2)_LI.jpg.c6723c46c24ad245a3dc168769f7c8cc.jpg

He was trying to tell a player Some Weeb to change his model. he said it was the same exact model a D-Class CC was using, I had told him that he was blind as another way of saying he wasn't looking at the right model to see if it was the same model. The class was using a similar model that was a Half Life citizen but has a different head. He never said that the model was a Power game and was just trying to tell Some Weeb to change it and it was his fault for picking the model. I then told him that for the model to change Some Weeb has to pay for it, he then tried to argue saying that if staff tells him to change it then its free. I didn't want the argument to continue since it was in OOC so I told him to stop arguing. There is a decent amount of the conversation he is leaving out. But, After seeing this and what other people are saying I definitely should have reacted or worded what I said differently, I am sorry about that and I will make sure to check how I word stuff before I say it. 

Edited by DemiGodRaymond

Former -{Longest Purge VCMDR} {EXP Researcher} {CI LCPL x2} {Maintenance Professional{CI RnD Supervisory Agent}{MTF Nu7 1LT } {HTF Zealot}

OWNER OF {The Eternal Twins{Phantom Squadron{MTF Kairos-01 'Sola Fide'{A Group of Psychos}

-Support

I honestly don't see how any of this could rise to the level of player diss. To me, it appears that Raymond was simply trying to provide accurate information to a player, but an argument broke out and he then he tried to shut it down instead of arguing in OOC. I honestly feel that even a verbal is unnecessary and unwarranted. Our staff should not feel that they have to walk on eggshells for fear of being reported.

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT

mass -support

Raymond is a super nice chill guy and have only had good interactions with him. I agree as well as many that it could have been worded different but he apologized and said he will refrain from doing it in the future. I don't even think a verbal is necessary as he admitted it.

oofwill2.png

1 hour ago, Respecter of Women Big Ben said:

This definitely could have been handled better, agreed. However, GL staff represent the community regardless of how a situation was handled so this staff member should take responsibility for how their choice of words.

+support

SCP-RP | Maintenance Expert | HLPR Bot bT5 | Senior Researcher | Senior Event Team Member

Custom Classes | Umbrella Corporation Operative

"Pathos"

12 minutes ago, oofWill said:

mass -support

Raymond is a super nice chill guy and have only had good interactions with him. I agree as well as many that it could have been worded different but he apologized and said he will refrain from doing it in the future. I don't even think a verbal is necessary as he admitted it.

EX MAJ In MIL 
EX A2 In E4
Current VCMDR Of Sarkic

• Head Admin
4 minutes ago, Piller said:

-Support

I honestly don't see how any of this could rise to the level of player diss. To me, it appears that Raymond was simply trying to provide accurate information to a player, but an argument broke out and he then he tried to shut it down instead of arguing in OOC. I honestly feel that even a verbal is unnecessary and unwarranted. Our staff should not feel that they have to walk on eggshells for fear of being reported.

42 minutes ago, Piller said:

-Support

Retired SCP-RP Admin/ETM

c7.jpg.e0bbf2b7aed5a169d941bb4a43d4bf5c.jpg

1 hour ago, Piller said:

-Support

yea i cant agree more with what piller said

Demonically Inspired ..Nu7 CMDR rem love GIF

1 hour ago, Piller said:

-Support

Deputy Head of Security Executive Event Team | Admin | Forum Diplomat 

1 hour ago, Piller said:

-Support

SCPRP | Mr. Inactive | Resigned

Former: Admin Maintenance Foreman Head Of H.L.P.R. Bot | MTF E11 SSGT Bulborb L1GT

[On CC's] Frank West MTF ETA 10 U2 "See No Evil"

spacer.png

Excuse me YOU are the one that started this shit getting mad about how you cant tell the difference between a D-Class jumpsuit and Regular attire. 

I personally cannot believe you made a report about this and are trying to get Raymond in trouble. 

-Support How about we warn you for instigating arguments in ooc I like the sound of that!  

Edited by Some Weeb
  • Like 2
  • Dislike 1

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

2 hours ago, Piller said:

-Support

Also really confused about the extra information "Tried to warn me for no reason" but no proof to follow 

From Raymond's side he also says that there's parts that Music Guy is leaving out. It just seems like Raymond was telling him that it was a different model the person didn't like how it was told to him 

Massive -Support 

2 hours ago, Piller said:

-Support

9 hours ago, Piller said:

-Support

How is this player diss? 

- Support

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

10 hours ago, Piller said:

-Support

• Chief_ locked this topic