Chief Petty Officer Zilla Aviation Officer

bobellen66

What is your ingame name?: Chief Petty Officer Zilla

What is your SteamID: Steam_0:0:601182082

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?: Chief Petty Officer

What specialty are you applying for?: Aviation Officer

What Naval HC (Admiral +) gave you permission to apply?: Joe1

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for? As a very active player on the server, I could assist them with running tryouts and simulations, with a focus on getting the activity of the regiment up via hosting activities for them, whether it be trainings or sims. And by me doing that it can help Improve Not only me But also all the other SF Because as being in SF myself i can see barely anyone this on and i can help improve them be more Active.

Why should you be trusted with this position?: I think i should be Trusted with this Position because I am a very active player on the server, and  having at least 4-6 hours of playtime per day played. I could commit this time to this position, which I could utilize to help both naval as well as SF with Sims that makes me draw to having the Positions. And i have the best intrest to do what i can to help SF grow and to me and Naval grow.

Why do you want this rank?: I want this rank because it can help me know More about SF and in Naval. And it can help me know more about the community as a whole. And as well as helping me to connect with the Rest of Naval and SF Together  which overall is what I believe makes being apart of the community so great. I want a position that allows me to interact with as many individuals as possible, and I believe this is one of the best ones available.

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?: Yes i understand 

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?: The purpose I would have within my assigned branch would to be act is to act as a Pilot and as a Naval personnel. As well as every one on board the ISD.

+ support 

As a former CAO I feel like this could benefit SF vary well 

Granted It's been a while since I paid attention to anything Naval Related but if what he said is true about his activity and his willingness to help then I say he make a good fit for AO

SCP/Medical Senior-Command/Manager/Head of Field Work 

+Support
- Active (which is what AO needs Right now) 
- An extremely nice guy
- Shows dedication
- Respectful 
- Knows the rules and whats expected of him and he follows them to the point

Overall i believe you could be an amazing addition to the AO team, Hope to see u in the mint uniform soon. Good Luck!

Retired: Star Fighter Group Captain Chief Aviation Officer Inferno Squad Lead | Naval Senior Officer x3 |
Imperial Staff Member

Current: Imperial Commando Officer | 501st Officer | First Ever IC Hazmat LeadImperial Senior Moderator | 
Forum Diplomat

23 hours ago, Steeley said:

+Support
- Active (which is what AO needs Right now) 
- An extremely nice guy
- Shows dedication
- Respectful 
- Knows the rules and whats expected of him and he follows them to the point

Overall i believe you could be an amazing addition to the AO team, Hope to see u in the mint uniform soon. Good Luck!

Former:

High Admiral | Imperial Navy High Command

ISB-021 Agent (Hairline) Kallus 

ACCEPTED!!!

This applicant was accepted through specialty interviews

Current

R DT COL PR0 | R Captain Proteus

Former

Grand Moff Tarkin | [1st Gen] Imperial Senior Commander 2x ISB 021 Agent Kallus | Last Admiral Kallus, Shortest term as Admiral Kallus (4 hours)

• Loaff locked this topic