Nu-7 Branch Update! - 12/30/21 [Completed]

Toasty

BRUH! I was fine with E11 using my F2000, but NAH! Nu7 Senior Op using too? I remember I was the first one who had that gun for so long, and now you guys are checking it out? Wtf...

IM MAD!!!!..... here your +SUPPORT you sweating nerds

• Laughing 2

📂📭📁📂📭📄📁📄︎🗐︎ Owner CC: CI TF2 Heavy (without Auger)|

I Like most of these but can we keep the Hunk model for TRT? I think it fits the job really well

spacer.pngI keep a stiff upper lip and I shoot, shoot, shoot from the hip I got a stiff upper lip, come on baby.                                   

Retired Nu7 Captain/Maintenance OM

7 minutes ago, Vuitheirt said:

I Like most of these but can we keep the Hunk model for TRT? I think it fits the job really well

SMT are trying to limit the amount of models each branch are using, any model changes are pretty much set in stone due to this

Former: Deputy Head of Research | MTF Nu-7 Captain x2 | SCPRP Super Admin | MTF O-1 Major

3 hours ago, ItzGray said:

+support
Rip Masser Chef

- Support ^

JK 
+ Support

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png

1 hour ago, [GL] Fryingpan36 said:

+support but come on Why are you getting rid of the halo cosplay and changing the models AGAIN.

As was said, had to be changed due to SMT cutting down on the amount of model packs each branch can use

Former: Deputy Head of Research | MTF Nu-7 Captain x2 | SCPRP Super Admin | MTF O-1 Major

+Support branch updates looks fire
-support on the blink swep getting its sound removed/ I get that its a covert agent but i think it would be kinda stupid to remove the sweps only way for letting combatants know you are using it/ it is kinda op and it should have some kind of sound indication so it lets the people its fighting have a easier time fighting it when they can already teleport anywhere but just letting them know you are using it is fair i think

Edited by frog

E11 1LT []FORMER CI MAJOR[]Former MTF OMICRON-9 CAPTAIN[]Former Janitorial Low Command[]Former E11 HCMD[Former overseer of D4,Former experimental, Former E4]
"The fuck is a ethics committee?"

13 minutes ago, frog said:

-support on the blink swep getting its sound removed/ I get that its a covert agent but i think it would be kinda stupid to remove the sweps only way for letting combatants know you are using it/ it is kinda op and it should have some kind of sound indication so it lets the people its fighting have a easier time fighting it when they can already teleport anywhere but just letting them know you are using it is fair i think

This is something that the Covert heads, myself included, wanted to do considering no other blink swep has such an alerting sound (other than 106 but he also has no cooldown on it) and it really takes away the ability to use it effectively considering using it will alert everyone in HCZ to your location, it’s pretty weak overall right now due to it being quite short distance and requires that you give yourself a decently long period of having no weapon out. If it’s generally agreed upon then I’d be ok without it, however I believe the sound is disruptive to the enjoyment of the job. 

• Like 1

+Support

Everything here besides the Blink-Sound getting removed is fine by me. I'd be fine if it were toned down a bit but fully removed seems ridiculous.

(also doomguy model removal is uncalled for and I will be speaking to Nu7's lawyers promptly)

• Like 1
  • Laughing 3

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

7 hours ago, Lafleur said:

I understood that they were obligated to remove the spartan because every branch is now limited on the number of bodygroup they can have by SMT. Chief Spartan was way to big and needed to go.

You got it wrong man lmao, nothing to do with bodygroups its now that most jobs are now limited to 2 models max, also all branch models must follow a set design and halo pink,blue,green models dont so they got removed, thats why.

• Sad 1

6 hours ago, Hoovy said:

(also doomguy model removal is uncalled for and I will be speaking to Nu7's lawyers promptly)

Just intercept the transfered uniforms and slap them on rrh guardians. Chainsaw time. 
+support

• Laughing 1

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl ||