What can we do to make 2191 actually fun?

PlantBruh

I'm posting this here and not in suggestions because I really don't have much of a clue for what we should do about him.
He is just not a fun SCP to fight against, stunlocking you until you die is much less fun than even the insta-kill scps. I was thinking maybe we should be allowed to shoot while being attacked? or maybe only being able to keep the vampire abilities active for so long? (2-2.5 secs?) I really just cannot think of much to fix this very frustrating character that I know could be fun if we had some tweaks to it. 

Honestly it could be a more enjoyable SCP for both sides if it had 1200 HP instead of 600, but it only regened 300 HP per kill and had a cooldown of 5 seconds inbetween each kill. This would make it so people playing SCP 2191 are encouraged to play a game of hit and run and not just be an SCP that can mindlessly combat heal while being shot at by squads and also create a means to counter the SCP in a fair manner.

Former SCPRP: CI R&D Chief Director of Operations || Research Administrator || RFA Operations Advisory || RRH Analyst Xray 77 || CI General || Senior Event Team || CI Lieutenant Commander || Exemplary Investigator Award Recipient || STF D4 Poseidon PL7 || A1 SPC "Quantum"

Former ImperialRP: Naval Captain || Security Director || GM VI 

Former PoliceRP:  EMS Captain || RRU Rapid Response Team Manager || FBI Assistant Director