General Suggestion - Ability to breach SCP-079 - Denied

CyClone

What are you suggesting? - The ability to breach 079 from inside his CC by plugging him into the foundation. For example: [ACT] Plugs in 079 to the foundation surveillance.

How would this change better the server? - 079 could possibly be used more and would.

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - Maybe, would make maintenance have to fix 079 more I guess.

Who would this change mostly benefit? - SCP 079

• Heart-Eyes 1

Retried: CI LTCMDR CI R&D AIN, E11 CPT, and Research Assistant Manager.

-support 

-Pluging 079 to the foundation camera's will do nothing due to the fact he still doesn't have access to remote control system thus it will annoy the scp making it more complex to access the remote control system.

-How the hell would you manage to get 079 to enter a file or USB the only person he trust is a fucking Lizard and he would most likely assume ci or GOI group is trying to kidnap him and will most likely say "go fuck yourself" twenty times to you and he will shut himself down

-Foundation have a highly trained cyber team that will most likely see an unauthorize USB insert in the electric room or 079 room and pretty much will instantly find 079 in the camera feed and will alert mtf and maybe even call out a ci raid or AOS/KOS maynard

-Also you got to remember 079 can always betray CI or Maynard by calling them out or by closing door on them and locking that door so scp can kill them, so whats the point in breaching him just to get most likely killed with nothing achieved at all.

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

33 minutes ago, Evil said:

-support 

-Pluging 079 to the foundation camera's will do nothing due to the fact he still doesn't have access to remote control system thus it will annoy the scp making it more complex to access the remote control system.

-How the hell would you manage to get 079 to enter a file or USB the only person he trust is a fucking Lizard and he would most likely assume ci or GOI group is trying to kidnap him and will most likely say "go fuck yourself" twenty times to you and he will shut himself down

-Foundation have a highly trained cyber team that will most likely see an unauthorize USB insert in the electric room or 079 room and pretty much will instantly find 079 in the camera feed and will alert mtf and maybe even call out a ci raid or AOS/KOS maynard

-Also you got to remember 079 can always betray CI or Maynard by calling them out or by closing door on them and locking that door so scp can kill them, so whats the point in breaching him just to get most likely killed with nothing achieved at all.

Ok, Lets go over a few things just to simplify. 

1. Plugging it in would give it access to what it would regularly have when breached normally.

2. I don't remember mentioning getting 079 into a usb. 

3. same as above.

4. Every other scp can betray CI or Maynard so what's difference.

Overall I don't think this is a big change it's just like breaching any other SCP.

Retried: CI LTCMDR CI R&D AIN, E11 CPT, and Research Assistant Manager.

19 hours ago, Nydekore said:

-Support

079 being breach-able would just get annoying considering how much of a nuisance it is.

- Support ^.

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png

On 12/30/2021 at 7:58 AM, Domo775 said:

another thing y’all forgetting 

it’s a semi-serious rp server

this would add more usage to the scp 

+supoort

Former RRH Analyst X-ray 39 Former D1 Deimos I   Former DDOP of RnD  🇬🇧

[CC's] Deadshot-Engineer-Snoop Dog-MTF-Alpha-9

British GIF

On 12/30/2021 at 8:58 AM, Domo775 said:

+supoort

SCP-RP | Maintenance Expert | HLPR Bot bT5 | Senior Researcher | Senior Event Team Member

Custom Classes | Umbrella Corporation Operative

"Pathos"

On 12/30/2021 at 2:58 AM, Domo775 said:

+supoort

W̵̠̽O̶̤̐̎͠R̷̨̯͇̘̓̓̐̚Ķ̶̨͙̌͗͋̐ ̷͎̻͈͘H̵̦̝̅́͝Ä̶̱̽R̷̔͊̀͜͠D̷̲̠̱͛͘ ̵̹̞͖͍̽͂Í̶̛̠́̎ͅÑ̶̟͈ ̸̭̖̋̀S̸̞̯͔̈́̍̈̽͜I̵̞̹̓͌̈́Ḹ̴͕̤̠̃Ë̶̘́͑Ṋ̵̰̞̀̏̄́C̸̼̱̏̑Ě̸͕̕͝

̸͚͊͐͘Á̵̩̂̃N̶̩̦̈́Ḑ̷̲̣͐͐ ̷̨̣͇̄L̴̢̳̰̀̃E̸̙͗̏̕T̵̜́͛̿ ̴̝̯̠̐̇́S̸̠̣͋̆U̶̳̖̹̐C̶͙̩̽C̶̩̻̍̕E̷͈͖̓̈S̴͖͎̆͒͆͜S̸̥̞̗̠̀͌ ̶̫̩̬͂͛͝M̵͇̗͙͗͝͝A̶̛̬̦̾̿K̴̨̙̍ͅͅE̴̠͇̮͐͗́ ̵̳̲̅͑͝T̴͙͙̀̈́ͅH̶̢̎͛̈́̿E̴͈͖̹̔̂͝ ̴̹̯͓̂̈́N̶̦͌͒̔̎Ȍ̸̘͝I̴̭̠̅ͅS̸̭̼͋̕Ë̵́

A̵̙̥̭̠̓̅̎͘͝ͅ1̵̢̙̲̰̦̞͆͊ ̴̝̏́͑͂͝N̴̨͊̍o̸̖̦̬̅̑̇̍͠m̶̖̃a̸͉̤̜̪̘͑͌͝ḑ̶̘̣̬͇̈́ ̵͈̤̪͇̉͋̓̾Ỉ̴͓͔͍̻͖͕́͆͂̕͝  /  Ş̵̧̛͙̙̼̌́͑̐͠T̶̢͔̫̿̓̿̅F̷̟̗̅̄̚ͅ ̷̝̈́̏̀̾̔̑D̸̰̓̾͌͝͝4̵̠̼̓̅̆͝͠ ̷̭̺͎̇H̸͚͖͇̃̀̋͘a̷̛͎͉̦̦̐̽́̑d̷̨͖͋e̵͍͒͆ś̵͈̪͓̞ ̸̣͉̄Ḍ̸̓I̶̩͖̖̟̯͒3̵̨̡̩͇̏̏

+Support

It's a SCP-RP server, not everything HAS to be only self-breaching. 

Nu7 MSGT | Ex CI R&D AIN | Ex Sec 2LT | Ex OS | Ex CI 2LT

[CC] Owns: OPIF - Omnipurpose Infantry Force | Charple on Vacation | Vonzen Plushi | CI Take Force 'Blackhawks'

[CC] On: Farmer Jakub | MTF Sigma-66 | E-11 Rangers 'Reborn' | TF2 Solider | CI TF2 Heavy | Obama | Lone Wolf | Combine | STARS

1130161669_GarrysmodScreenshot2022_01.30-20_27_06.70(2)_LI.jpg.c6723c46c24ad245a3dc168769f7c8cc.jpg

+Support I believe 079 is not played enough and that adding this change would do alot to increase its player base, Plus its even lore based that 079 was plugged in to breach other scps (courtesy by one Dr.Maynard) so it wouldn't be to far away from lore to let other people breach him.

• Like 1

E11 1LT []FORMER CI MAJOR[]Former MTF OMICRON-9 CAPTAIN[]Former Janitorial Low Command[]Former E11 HCMD[Former overseer of D4,Former experimental, Former E4]
"The fuck is a ethics committee?"

+Support but I believe to counter these -Support's we should make it a fair argument through a /roll (maybe 50+ or if it is really that much of a annoying thing 75+)

Edited by Super_Smitty

Senior Event Team | Deputy Head of Research | Superstar Badge Winner  | Foundation Star Award

RFA - Agent Sigma 0A0 / RRH Analyst - Sierra 17

On 1/7/2022 at 1:53 AM, Super_Smitty said:

+Support but I believe to counter these -Support's we should make it a fair argument through a /roll (maybe 50+ or if it is really that much of a annoying thing 75+)

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

We have a new system in the works which we can possibly look at "enhancing" the breaching process for 079. For now though ill be denying this suggestion as with how our server currently works it just wouldnt be fun if 079 could breach 24/7 and lock checkpoints.