Peanut The Great

So i was doing a test on a CC Class D so he had weapons and well he tricked me to letting him go cus he said that as a CC you cant do it so yeah he started to kill/attack the RIS so i defended the RIS and he said i cant cus hes a combat something and then he reported me the MOD said that i cant kill/attack unless i get hurt [ but someone told me that if a fellow research gets attacked i can help them unless it endangered me] so then i got a warn for RDM and i want to appeal that warn

i cant give a video here [if i did it be missing a lot of information] but if you need it i can somehow send you the video that shows it all

47 minutes ago, Starstep said:

Please follow the format:

Additionally, we're going to need a name at the bare minimum if you want us to be able to look into it.

Lafleur Warned him

I made the sit

Nu7 MSGT | Ex CI R&D AIN | Ex Sec 2LT | Ex OS | Ex CI 2LT

[CC] Owns: OPIF - Omnipurpose Infantry Force | Charple on Vacation | Vonzen Plushi | CI Take Force 'Blackhawks'

[CC] On: Farmer Jakub | MTF Sigma-66 | E-11 Rangers 'Reborn' | TF2 Solider | CI TF2 Heavy | Obama | Lone Wolf | Combine | STARS

1130161669_GarrysmodScreenshot2022_01.30-20_27_06.70(2)_LI.jpg.c6723c46c24ad245a3dc168769f7c8cc.jpg

• Chief_ locked this topic