General Suggestion to D Class Custom Class - Accepted [Completed]

Gum

What are you suggesting? - I am suggestion to add an option to the custom job additions for D Class to buy extra max health for D class CC users. I think it is very odd how Pro D class have higher max health than a D Class Custom Job. So my idea is to add to the additions you can buy (115) health - $20 and (125) Health for $30. I know that Custom Jobs are for bragging rights and not meant to be super OP. But if you're going to be spending around $150 for a job, you should at least get something that is worth the money. I do not actually own a CC currently but soon that will change.

How would this change better the server? - It would benefit D Class and it would Donate to the community to possibly help our servers improve. (I hope)

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - It's an added 15/25 HP. GenSec and MTF users may complain.

Who would this change mostly benefit? - D Class/CC users.

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - N/A

Fun fact, I don't actually like Gum.

If the other branches grow stronger in firepower and HP/AP wise. (Looking at the branch updates)

Then I see a need for D-Class for a slight buff.

Keep in mind, D-Class is what makes them join other branches and that’s great. But that’s when they are given the steps to. And there’s always people who just simply leave the server because D-Class is weak while other branches reign supreme. Doesn’t affect the server that much but if it keeps going then….

+SUPPORT

david-goggins-lifting.gif

+Support 

More pay to win smhh

• Like 1

Nu7 MSGT | Ex CI R&D AIN | Ex Sec 2LT | Ex OS | Ex CI 2LT

[CC] Owns: OPIF - Omnipurpose Infantry Force | Charple on Vacation | Vonzen Plushi | CI Take Force 'Blackhawks'

[CC] On: Farmer Jakub | MTF Sigma-66 | E-11 Rangers 'Reborn' | TF2 Solider | CI TF2 Heavy | Obama | Lone Wolf | Combine | STARS

1130161669_GarrysmodScreenshot2022_01.30-20_27_06.70(2)_LI.jpg.c6723c46c24ad245a3dc168769f7c8cc.jpg

+support 

Make dclass great again

Former CI CPT|  Guts Mexican                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

“I will protect those who cannot protect themselves. ”

—Second Ideal of the Windrunners

20 minutes ago, MexicanGuy said:

+support 

Make dclass great again

SCPRP | Mr. Inactive | Resigned

Former: Admin Maintenance Foreman Head Of H.L.P.R. Bot | MTF E11 SSGT Bulborb L1GT

[On CC's] Frank West MTF ETA 10 U2 "See No Evil"

spacer.png

On 12/29/2021 at 1:10 AM, Gum said:

So my idea is to add to the additions you can buy (115) health - $20 and (125) Health for $30. 

Seems like a little bit of a rip off ngl

$50 for 200hp so for half of that hp would be $25 for 150. Imo $20 for 125 hp is much better

+Support

• Like 1

687515010_Screenshot2021-05-12013101.png.d685e9dcb10c05e7081de12f3296b980.png

18 hours ago, DooM Guy said:

Seems like a little bit of a rip off ngl

$50 for 200hp so for half of that hp would be $25 for 150. Imo $20 for 125 hp is much better

+Support

I thought about it. I know for a FACT that people would be heavily against it and I didn't want to ruin my chances on getting this post rejected. 200 HP is pretty OP for a D Class. Although I do remember that they did used to have the D Class Brute HP to be 150. So who knows. Also every addition on the custom job are rip offs. They aren't meant to be cheap nor OP. Basically NFT's.

Fun fact, I don't actually like Gum.

On 12/29/2021 at 9:45 AM, Shin said:

If the other branches grow stronger in firepower and HP/AP wise. (Looking at the branch updates)

Keep in mind, D-Class is what makes them join other branches and that’s great. But that’s when they are given the steps to. And there’s always people who just simply leave the server because D-Class is weak while other branches reign supreme. Doesn’t affect the server that much but if it keeps going then….

+SUPPORT

𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘮𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘥, 𝘧𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘥! 𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘥𝘦𝘥! 𝘈-𝘉 𝘩𝘰𝘯𝘰𝘳 𝘳𝘰𝘭𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘧𝘴 you farted!i

f i get banned who cares i've had my fun 

49 total warns 🤑

9 hours ago, Gum said:

I thought about it. I know for a FACT that people would be heavily against it and I didn't want to ruin my chances on getting this post rejected. 200 HP is pretty OP for a D Class. Although I do remember that they did used to have the D Class Brute HP to be 150. So who knows. Also every addition on the custom job are rip offs. They aren't meant to be cheap nor OP. Basically NFT's.

I was talking about prices no D-Clas should not have 200hp I said 125 for $20

10 hours ago, Gum said:

Basically NFT's.

?????? bruh what LMAO

687515010_Screenshot2021-05-12013101.png.d685e9dcb10c05e7081de12f3296b980.png

+SUPPORT

hi

+SUPPORT

|retired dhor/meritorious service award recipient||former CI 1lt/sm and E4 C2||Rho 36 Shaman|
"For the day I die, imma touch the sky"

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/29/2021 at 6:57 AM, Grеg said:

Eh +Support
In many cases mobster out classes CCs because of no NLR timers. 25 Health would be 1 maybe 2 more shots so.

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png

• 3 weeks later...