New Map Idea [Denied]

Sxeptematic

New Base Map / Same Ship Map   

4 members have voted

1. 1. Should we switch to a base map or stay on the ship we have now

What would you like to see: In general terms i would like to see a map change for roleplay reasons and events (Base Map)

How would it help the server and/or the player base: This would help in my opinion for roleplays as we would have wider variety of battlestations and sections that people could do their roleplay in. This would allow for the events on the map to be on a  larger playing field and a larger area for us to use, as some people have complained that the ship has always been crowded when it came to the events and with the player base now having 60+ people consistently and having that number running around the ship has caused some chaos. As the player base goes and performance wise  it would be a big upgrade to map size which could mean performance issues but with my time on the servers, the events that  I've been on the servers kept up really well and this map could allow for wider spread of roleplay as the patrols could be more useful and the passive events could be more realistic which would increase player activity during events and during passive time due to the fact that it gives them more things to look forward to  even when their isn't an event and would spark more passive and more rp's out of some people that had found no point in doing so. 

Do you think this suggestion will help the server as a whole: This suggestion would in fact help the server as a whole as many veterans or long players on this server have been looking at a ships for a long time and it'll be a nice refresh and a really good announcement to help bring new and old players alike back to this rp server to allow for some really big events and record breaking player counts to this server as the people on this server as a whole are really nice and kind are friendly towards others and all of us just want the same thing, and that's to have an amazing time roleplaying 

• 2 weeks later...

-support the empire had the majority of its forces in ISD’s therefore it makes more sense

Another thing is events will be a lot different in the fact you can’t just up and hyperspace to a planet

Current: ST Pvt
EX Head Admin
EX Gamemaster Overseer / Head Game Master
EX Inferno Squadron Commander

-Support

While I do think that a base map could be fun, I think it would be a inconvenience to a lot of people. The current map is already confusing for new players so adding another one on top of that would drive new and current players back as, most of us don't want to re-learn a whole new map. There are still old, returning players that don't know the current map as it wasn't changed that long ago.

i am always correct and will always be better than you

#JusticeForTrojan #SlideForRacc #:3

Former: Imperial High Command | Deathtrooper Senior CommanderSenior Admin | Senior Forum Diplomat | Support Member

DENIED

Unfortunately, we do not feel that this suggestion is suitable for implementation. Please wait at least 2 Weeks before suggesting this again.

However, we do appreciate your attitude towards trying to help us improve, please feel free to show us some more ideas!

*SMT reserves the right to reverse this decision at any time, even after the suggested contents addition to the server*

hotshot manager.png