STEAM_0:0:83173032

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?:

Chief Petty Officer

What specialty are you applying for?:

Gunnery Officer

What Naval HC (Admiral +) gave you permission to apply?:

Fleet Admiral Gallius Rax/Odin

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for?:

As a very active player on the server, I could assist them with running tryouts and simulations, with a focus on getting the activity of the regiment up via hosting activities for them, whether it be trainings or sims. I can assist them with growing knowledge and understanding of some of the PassiveRP potential that comes within Havoc/Naval. I have spoken with the current Tenn about the responsibilities of a GO, and I believe this gives me a head start in the understanding of my responsibilities if I were to be granted this position, allowing me to have a better understanding of what the expectations will be for me. 

Why should you be trusted with this position?:

I believe I should be trusted with this position for a couple of a reasons. I am a very active player on the server, averaging at least 5 hours of playtime per day played. I could commit this time to this position, which I could utilize to help both naval as well as havoc simultaneously, which is one of the things that most draws me to this position. I have such a keen interest in being one that I will devote time to learning about the position from superiors within, and take that knowledge to help multiple battalions with it. I also have held NCO and Officer positions in other regiment, giving me an understanding of those responsibilities as well, which help prepare me for future expectations.

Why do you want this rank?:

I want this rank to learn more about havoc company, as well as the Imperial Navy as well. This rank would help me grow within the community, connecting me to more and more players, which overall is what I believe makes being apart of the community so great. I want a position that allows me to interact with as many individuals as possible, and I believe this is one of the best ones available.

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?:

I understand.

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?:

The purpose I would have within my assigned branch would to be act as an engineer like them when it comes to various RP scenarios, as well as be apart of the regiment, whether it be assisting with tryouts, helping host SIMs, Missions, or anything else of the likes to make the branch a fun experience with many opportunities for growth and learning. In doing so I am supposed to be an example for them, holding myself to the standards of conduct that are expected of a naval.

ACCEPTED!!!

This applicant was accepted through specialty interviews

Current

R DT COL PR0 | R Captain Proteus

Former

Grand Moff Tarkin | [1st Gen] Imperial Senior Commander 2x ISB 021 Agent Kallus | Last Admiral Kallus, Shortest term as Admiral Kallus (4 hours)

• Loaff locked this topic