Silon's Gunnery Officer Application

SilonMist

What is your ingame name?: Silon

What is your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:123760712

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?: Chief Petty Officer

What specialty are you applying for?: Gunnery Officer

What Naval HC (Admiral +) gave you permission to apply?: FA Gallius Rax

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for?: I have a basic understanding of electrical and hardware knowledge due to many jobs where I have been trained in such skills in real life. I think bringing these interests as applicable RP knowledge could make things more interesting for people, it makes things feel more involved and thought through. I know my way around fairly decently on the RP side, and am a well organized individual. I feel as if organization and some fun RP will really benefit those I am entrusted with.

Why should you be trusted with this position?: I hold myself to a high standard as a Naval Personnel. I would like to keep the integrity and the image alive through my example. Trust is earned, and I will do everything to keep it.

Why do you want this rank?: The rank involves things I enjoy doing in real life, I enjoy having a little bit of fun role playing in the role, and I feel my supervisory skills will be useful for those with me.

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?: I understand.

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?: As Gunnery Officer, my role is to help HAVOC command in managing their division. I can host tryouts and give promotions depending on my supervisory rank. I am to keep a serious nature and be an example for those around me. I will help those around me understand their roles in their battalions, and provide an environment for players to enjoy.

OG DT TI-23 Marksmen V07 (Retired)
FormerSenior Gunnery Officer LX003, Lord I SilonDT 1LT DI3Imperial RP Moderator

ACCEPTED!!!

This applicant was accepted through specialty interviews

Current

R DT COL PR0 | R Captain Proteus

Former

Grand Moff Tarkin | [1st Gen] Imperial Senior Commander 2x ISB 021 Agent Kallus | Last Admiral Kallus, Shortest term as Admiral Kallus (4 hours)

• Loaff locked this topic