Razer Drakul's Resignation "Thank you all"

Razer Drakul

Razer Drakuls Resignation 

Abstract:

It has been absolute amazing spending time with you all  thank you for everything. I wish the best to all of you these last couple of months have been amazing I met so many amazing people than you all.

Reason: 

I'm being deployed again and I don't think I'm going to make it back this time. As a precaution I told my fiancé to put a premade letter in the discord or on the forum if I do end up being killed in action. I love all of you, you all are amazing and wonderful individuals and are absolute the best community I could have asked for.  I want all of you to know I will be thinking about you while I'm serving out country. God Speed Brothers 

I love you all 

Special Mentions: 

-Rick 

-Zug

-Zee

-Apple

- Bub 

-Hex

-Fred

-Fail

- Boomer 

"We must understand that sadness is an ocean, and sometimes we drown, while other days we are forced to swim."

- R.M. Drake

Come back so i can smell your feet again

Former: First Naval and SF Merged Marshall FootSniffa     Admin Havoc MAJ     501st MAJ      Naval CAO Commander    Gunnery Officer  IF Lieutenant Squad Lead   Havoc LTCOL  IC CSL CPT 4457 Reaper IC CSVL Maroon/Blu Pyke Enforcer First Ever recruited Purge Fireteam Spectre 1LT

See you later man 

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF