SCP Addition - SCP-082 "Fernand The Cannibal" [Completed]

Sgt. Salvador

1 hour ago, Cosmic The Italian said:

+Support

Isn't the 009 CC now free since it was removed?

We Should Put Him On LCZ And His Containment Procedures:

First One:

When SCP-082 Breach He Will Wander Around The Site On a Peaceful State, To Contain Him Simply Say, "Your Majesty Seen's a Little Tired, May This Humble Servant Lead Your Highness To The Royal Room's" And Roll 50+(AKA CC Decorated With Royal Ornaments From 18th Century.) 

Note: If You Fail To Roll 50+ He Will Enter Rage State.

Second One:

If Any Guns Or Melee Weapons Are Drawn Within SCP-082 Eyesight It Will Enter a Rage State That Only Will Stop When Tranq At1000 Health. Speaking on a non-formal way with him will also trigger his rage state.

• Thanks 1

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png

• 2 weeks later...

Completed!

This suggestion is now in the server

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl ||