Imperial RP Staff Application- Accepted

LokiVI

What is your in-game name?: Loki

What is your steam name?: Loki

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:83691281

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) I Have Owned A DayZ server by the name of RainyDayz, it was a solid 60 player server on raid weekends, ive been staff on multiple ark servers, ive owned a few gmod server back years ago but they never reached more then 20 players.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) 12/19/2021

What date did you make your forums account? 12/21/2021

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? 218

How many warns do you have on the server? 0

Have you donated? Yes

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

Have you read the staff guidelines at

You will be tested on it: Yes.

Timezone: AEST

Permission (Admin+ need this): N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length) I Believe i would be a great addition too the Gaminglight RP Staff Team and i know how to handle myself in tense admin situations without raising my voice and being rude, i believe i would have a good relationship with the other members of Gaminglight and any other new member that joins into The Gaminglight Community. 

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

I Would Gag them so i can say what needs to be said and then i would ungag them and let them say what they feel is the right thing, afterwards i would proceed to warn them and if necessary i would go to a higher up to ban them as i would only be trial moderator

Edited by LokiVI
Fixed Dates Of Creation And Join Date, Fixed Last Answer As Requested