Rank You are Applying For: Lieutenant

In-Game Name: Cosmo

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:208652377

Current Rank: Sergeant Major

How long have you been in your current rank?: 3 years

What timezone are you in?: PST

How many Warns do you have?: 14

Why should you be promoted (150 words Minimum): 

The reason why I think I should be promoted to the rank of Lieutenant is because I always try my best to have a good attitude while I’m online. I look out/assist lower ranking officers to see if they have any issues or questions I can answer. I’ve been training OFC’s before they even made it mandatory again. I was also a previous low command member before, so I understand the responsibility it comes with. I am on late at night and sometimes I see officers who are really mingy and most of the time there is no command on to demote them from the job. There is really nothing I can do but tell them to stop or not to do that. I can also see officers who play really late due to the time zone they’re in and I usually recommend them for a promotion to a command member. I am very active and mature and think I really deserve this rank.

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes

+Support 
 You have been active within the community for a while and seem to be a decent guy. 
You have helped command out at times when its later at night and we don't have the ability to deal with 10 enlisted or more due to other reasons. 

Previous Positions: Ex-Death Trooper | Ex- Inferno Squad Leader | Retired HRT LT | Retired FBI DCOS | Retired FBI FTO DD | Retired PD Major 

Current Positions: SRT Member spacer.png

2 hours ago, [GL] Locus said:

+Support 
 You have been active within the community for a while and seem to be a decent guy. 
You have helped command out at times when its later at night and we don't have the ability to deal with 10 enlisted or more due to other reasons. 

• Retired: 
  • Police Department Captain 1L-28
  • Emergency Medical Services Head FTO FTO-01
  • Emergency Medical Services Deputy 87-33
  • Emergency Medical Services Secretary
  • United States Marshal Service Lead Special Agent 1Q-31
  • USMS Bounty Hunter Leader BHL-01
  • SRT GySGT 1R-28
  • SRT Corporal 1S-28
  • SCU Colonel 1U-28/SCU Head FTO
  • Police RP: Moderator

Drill Sgt. Kevin 1L-28

• "You do not lose if you get knocked down. You lose if you stay down" -Muhammed Ali

6 hours ago, [GL] Locus said:

+Support 

Currently -- | COL of PD | EMT of EMS | LVL 7 of UMC | Staff | Owner of CC Mar and Sike | Lieutenant STATE | Forums Diplomat | 

Was -- | DAD of FBI | MSGT of HRT | SA of Secret Service | IRA | Support staff | Event Team | CC Member of HRT | CSM Of SCU 1R45 | Retired Chief Constable of SCO19 | DOC CPT |                                 

Things always come and go but its your choice to choose  what you want to continue to see.   -  Mar

+support, but barely due to what happened when he last was LT.

spacer.png                                                                

Former SCO19 Chief Inspector Sergeant Major                                                                                      

• Will locked this topic
  • Will unlocked this topic
  • Will locked this topic