Perma Ban Appeal- Accepted

Frazlano

You must fill out this form in order to be considered for a unban.

Steam Name: Frazlano

Ingame Name: N/A

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:495539526

Ban Length: Permanent

Admin that Banned you: Calamity

Reason for Ban: Voice Changer after told all day to stop 

Dispute: I apologize for my actions of using a voice changer after being asked by staff to stop, it was very foolish of me to break the rules of the server, i just installed something cool and i thought i'd play around with it. My actions cannot be disputed in any way as not my fault because it was entirely my fault. I was banned i think maybe a year ago and i am wanting to joining back into the GL PoliceRP server but because of my foolish actions i cannot. I apologize if what i did has damaged anyone or any company in any way, shape or form as I'd like to return to this server.

+Support 

Banning someone permanently just for using a voice changer is ridiculous.  

SCPRP | Mr. Inactive | Resigned

Former: Admin Maintenance Foreman Head Of H.L.P.R. Bot | MTF E11 SSGT Bulborb L1GT

[On CC's] Frank West MTF ETA 10 U2 "See No Evil"

spacer.png

+Support

As much as this was a punishable break of the rules, it's not a case that caused or would cause severe harm or problems to the server or any player, plus after being banned for a year and 4 months I think the message "stop when you're told to stop" has probably been delivered more than clearly enough, so the chances of it happening again should be pretty low, as well as the good attitude shown in the appeal. Between the low re-offending chance and the relatively low level of harm initially, I think that unbanning in this case is pretty safe and fair - not to mention the question of whether the punishment fits the crime.

7 minutes ago, Grеg said:

What is NCWS?

NCWS stands for "Not Complying With Staff", so in this case Mass NCWS would likely be the repeated failure to comply with staff orders to stop using a voice changer.

Deputy Commissioner of Police

Former SCO19 Chief Constable | Reserve HRT Commander | Reserve FBI Assistant Director