Kruzchev's Resignation (GLOBAL RESIGNATION)

Kruzchev

Hello everyone, I've been really busy IRL the past month or so as some of you could easily tell my activity went way down... nothing bad has happened just life and its never ending/ever changing problems, I am leaving but will be on the server from time to time to say hi. I had a ton of fun on this server and there were many people i was incredibly fortunate to meet as they helped me get back on track and moving forward to what i will be doing in the near future. Special thanks to Naudia and Oregon... We had a ton of fun nights and deep conversations and I hope you both are doing well.

Colt- One of the first people i met on the server and the first in medical... you trained me into medical and i somehow ended up training you down the line haha. You were the one who started the medical meme that still plagues the facility and my dreams ("Please not my kidneys!") You were one of the people i spent the most time playing with on the server and definitely some of my favorite memories included you.(Probably harassing me verbally/physically ;-; )

Doggo- we always just made fun of people in d-block and I really enjoyed the numerous conversations we had. 

ICR- No one i'd rather have at my back fighting through the facility... we had many times were it came to you and I fighting against the odds and still coming out on top(and mostly not haha) you were a big reason i even stayed in GENSEC and im glad i did, i havent seen you in awhile but i hope you are doing well man.

cOOLcAz- I remember the first few days you joined medical It was chaotic AF... but it was what revamped my desire to play again since my 2 friends that i met on the server left, i had found someone who i looked forward to talking to and have some great memories with now.

Mary- Literal embodiment of a minge... some of my hardest laughs are the dumb shit we'd all get into in medical, you are a cool person who was all about fun and really easy to talk to. You still smell BTW.

Xnmora- One of the chillest dudes on the server and probably had the most kills on me. (by Far) 

InifintyBoot- We had joined medical and became command in it around the same time, we had long talks about your ideas for tests, and did some questionable surgeries on unwilling participants. RIP all those GENSEC and D-class.

NewRowphin- Always fun to chat with and and a solid PVP'er... all around cool guy.

Consario/Nefario/Bison- We straight up made a medical mafia and bullied the foundation(especially GENSEC)into giving us money... to the point where the D4 had to step in as we shook down some high ranking individuals...then when you guys were arrested and being interrogated i somehow got you freed and they never were able to recapture you... alive at least haha.

If you weren't mentioned above if was due to me trying to make this short and sweet... so farewell all! Also my DM's are always open. Take care all.

Edited by Kruzchev
  • Sad 1
  • Gaminglight Love 3

• Kruzchev changed the title to Kruzchev's Resignation (GLOBAL RESIGNATION)

I will miss you bud. good luck with the thing ur doing IRL, I have mad respects for it

o7, hopefully I can see you hop on the server as a dclass later on. till then, cya later.

• Gaminglight Love 1

FormerCI CPT SFTO Head Of Hotshot | RRH Guardian Juliet 13| Assistant Head Of Medical SCP-RP Senior Moderator

okoko.PNG.cb906bef7bb641ec688c5dc8028fb16d.PNG

Organ or death

• Laughing 1

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

Sad to see ya go mate, good luck in the future!

• Gaminglight Love 1

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

You told me it was coming but I'm still not ready for you to leave, I'll always remember you as one of the best people I've ever had the pleasure of meeting, good luck on your future endeavours and you better come back to medical when you eventually deal with those problems 

• Gaminglight Love 1