Hex's Medical Vice Commander Application!

Jimmy N00Btron

Should Hex Become the next MC VCMDR?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Should Hex get Vice Commander?

• Yes! (Please state why)
    • No! (Please state why)

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

MC DPD COL Hex 0084

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

69th Medical Corps

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

One of the biggest things I've faced in all of my childhood that has carried over to adulthood has been a severe issue with self-confidence and self-worth. For the longest time there have been many people, including myself, that have told me that I couldn't ever amount to much. During my time on this server, I've found out about my talents in something I never thought I could be good at: Leadership. I want to follow that talent to whatever extent it may lead, and the next step it has led me to seek is the rank of Vice Commander in Medical. Make no mistake though, this is not merely a journey for myself. I want this personal journey to serve as an inspiration to those who may lack confidence in themselves as I did, and those who think that their dispositions and inherent conditions from birth will hold them back from great heights.

Beyond even that, I want to give back to a Corps that has meant so much to me and changed my life in ways both stated and unstated above. I also want to give back to those who told me that I could get far and be a leader before even I believed in myself. The payoff of the promise they've seen in me is personally very important to me. For all of my Commanders who believed in me, The High Command, the Officers, NCOs, and Enlisted that I've witnessed the rise of, the people who have, over the past Month and a half, become my best friends that I never got to have as a kid: This application and my passion for the position in front of me is for you. In terms of in-game issues that I'd like to work on, I want to help grow the Research sub-regiment and make it more appealing to newcomers, as It feels like its being smothered by the appeals of and applications to Rescue.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

I have been a part of Medical since 11/6/21, and Have spent as much of my free time as I could on the server, amounting to four weeks in game

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

The Main purpose of a Vice Commander is to serve as a stalwart face of the branch that they represent. Over my time in the server, I always tend to see the highest rank in a battalion online at any given time be a Vice Commander. The image and reputation of the Command Team in any regiment is a big factor in how that regiment grows, interacts with other regiments, and to its long-term sustainment of members. There are many other duties behind the scenes that a Vice Commander must fulfill, such as editing and creation of documents whenever the need arises to improve the quality of the regiment or solve an issue. Vice Commanders are primarily responsible for keeping the Roster up to date to keep promotions moving smoothly and keeping track of activity, LOA, and ROA. Vice Commanders take a much bigger role on the Discord Vice Commanders also must be very sociable and build relations with High Command, as they now stand in the grounds of mediation between Enlisted to Officer and High Command's directives. Vice Commanders are held to the spotlight very often to put forth an example of both leadership and maturity, as there is no longer a vast collective to stay in the shadows of. The Command team is further tasked with keeping the members of it's battalion active with sims and other fun activities, with a quota of at least 10 per month. In terms of all of the above, I am ready to take on these responsibilities.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

During my tenure as an Officer I have developed so much as a person in terms of my ability to lead people, and in coming out of my shell. These developments have given me an immovable passion towards the Medical Corps that I can say is responsible for it. It has become my goal to give everyone that joins Medical that same magical experience. I have always kept and paid attention to the lowest TRN's desires by keeping Medical busy with sims, and generally trying to keep things active in the Medbay during slower times. I have no doubt that within these endeavors that I can complete the 10 sim quota and even surpass it.

I have always strived to keep Medbay orderly and fulfill my quotas while also allowing for as much fun as our SOP allows. My number one goal as a leader in Medical is to make it fun for those of all ranks. I've Always been inspired by a quote from Reggie Fils-Aime: "
If it's not fun, why bother?". If Medbay is not fun, people won't stay. I believe in that regard, someone who can do their jobs while also being a lively, engaging, fun presence in Medbay is the best candidate for the job. I also believe I have a talent for promoting good relations with other regiments and within my own through both my seeking of friendships with individuals and my RP style as a whole. I make sure everyone's entrance to Medbay is greeted with "Greetings [Rank or Name]! What may I do for you?". My style of conversation, leadership, and demeanor will also change depending on the regiment present in Medbay so that even they have more fun in Medbay. For example: DT walking in makes me immediately get the Medbay into a proper, disciplined state. STs get a more casual side of Medbay service to facilitate their regiment. I believe these  actions make me a good face for Medical Corps to people outside the regiment as well as those within.

7. How often can you be Online? :

With the exception of Holiday ROA to spend time with family, I have been present for at least 4 hours every day, and regardless of circumstance, have always been willing to take that extra hour to get new trainees past the Trainee rank.

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

I have never been warned by any admins

"Medentes sustendo postestas de nostra Imperium!"

Former: Brigadier General Hex, (Last) Medical Senior Commander HexR DT MAJ HX3R Nova CPT Heresiarch NT00

+Support

- Hex is very active

- I always see Hex supporting others on the battlefield

- I see Hex helping others in experiments

- Hex seems like a great guy and is very qualified for this position

Good luck!

Ex Havoc ATL CPT | Ex Lord X / Purge LTCOL | Ex Tenn Graneet | Fortnite Professional and Current Darth Doodoofart (Yes he is a lore character)

Peanut Butter Dancing GIF by Super Simple

5 minutes ago, LaFoursh said:

+Support

- Hex is very active

Good luck!

Former: Imperial Lord Darth Vader | DT Senior Commander WH0

+ SUPPORT

- Incredibly kind person

- Always stays on top of his troopers

- Active

- Always willing to go the extra step, even without being asked to

- Recognizes his fellow troopers accomplishments and successes, and rewards them for the work they put in

Overall Hex is one of the kindest people I have interacted with in this community. He has always kept me on top of what I needed to do, and guided me through my time in MC. I would dare to say I wouldn't even be an officer without his help. Hex will make an excellent VCMDR.

MC RCCS 1LT Racc 4426 | Petty Officer Racc

+support 

- Extremely friendly guy!

- Always ready to help troopers with anything!

- Always ready to improve himself!

- active on the server!

- Creative mindset! 

Hex is such a nice guy to have have around. He is always pushing himself to learn and improve. And is also inspiring the other troops te be the best they can be. Hex would be a really good vice commander!

1 hour ago, LaFoursh said:

+Support

- Hex is very active

Good luck!

Godspeed!

Former Stormtrooper Captain
Former Nova Commander Comet 
Former Admin | Former GM Tick X

spacer.png

2 hours ago, LaFoursh said:

+Support

- Hex is very active

Good luck!

Current: ST Pvt
EX Head Admin
EX Gamemaster Overseer / Head Game Master
EX Inferno Squadron Commander

2 hours ago, 99 dead raccoons said:

+ SUPPORT

- Incredibly kind person

- Active

- Recognizes his fellow troopers accomplishments and successes, and rewards them for the work they put in

Overall Hex is one of the kindest people I have interacted with in this community. He has always kept me on top of what I needed to do, and guided me through my time in MC. I would dare to say I wouldn't even be an officer without his help. Hex will make an excellent VCMDR.

ImperialRP SMT & Head Admin

Former Marshal Commander

2 hours ago, 99 dead raccoons said:

+ SUPPORT

- Incredibly kind person

- Active

Dragon - Former Fennec
Current: The Eighth Brother | Dragon

Insidious Clan Owner/Leader
Former: The High Inquisitor, Senior Admin X 2 , Second Sister, Sovereign Protector Ved Kennede, Ninth Sister, First Vice Sovereign Sun Tzu, GM V

4 hours ago, LaFoursh said:

+Support

- Hex is very active

Good luck!

8 hours ago, LaFoursh said:

+Support

- Hex is very active

Good luck!

Ex. Medical Commander Zug
Senior Admin | Forum Diplomat | Support Member

• Head of Staff
8 hours ago, LaFoursh said:

+Support

- Hex is very active

Good luck!

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

10 hours ago, 99 dead raccoons said:

+ SUPPORT

- Incredibly kind person

- Active

Former 501st Senior Commander Miyo 5654

"I eat bug"                 

10 hours ago, LaFoursh said:

+Support

- Hex is very active

Good luck!

-IC CMDR 1138 Boss -Senior Admin  -Senior Gamemaster 

On 12/27/2021 at 5:33 PM, LaFoursh said:

+Support

- Hex is very active

Good luck!

▞▞▞▞▞▖Retired𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧▝▞▞▞▞▞
◤ Retired: Shock Senior Commander | Eighth Brother 

On 12/27/2021 at 4:33 PM, LaFoursh said:

+Support

- Hex is very active

Good luck!

i am always correct and will always be better than you

#JusticeForTrojan #SlideForRacc #:3

Former: Imperial High Command | Deathtrooper Senior CommanderSenior Admin | Senior Forum Diplomat | Support Member

On 12/27/2021 at 2:33 PM, LaFoursh said:

+Support

- Hex is very active

Good luck!

SCP/Medical Senior-Command/Manager/Head of Field Work 

On 12/27/2021 at 3:39 PM, 99 dead raccoons said:

+ SUPPORT

- Incredibly kind person

- Active

Imperial RP: | Ex DT MAJ AR5 / DT SCO | Ex Imperial RP Sr. Admin |

Military RP: | Ex Brigadier General Of The Russian Airforce | Ex RUMP Solider

ezgif-2-b4b8f638f1b9.gif.afa2dedbc8295a329c0829e6db4dc76d.gif

+support

Always kind to everyone

great at being in medical

knows what to do

Good Luck!

| Earf | Former Pyke Underboss | Former Shock Vice Commander | Pijo|
| First Centurion Guard | Former Shadow Guard Lead |
| Former Admin | Former GM III |           

download.gif.e751cf0e988cf751203823c077ad1832.gif               

ACCEPTED
Congratulations on reaching this position and good luck moving forward, please speak to AHC for training and a whitelist.

Emperor Palpatine

| Ex. Shock Commander | Ex. Storm Trooper Captain | Ex. Nova Lieutenant-Colonel