Bub's Medical corps vice commander application

Bub

Should Bub become a vice commanders in the medical corps?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Poll

• Yes (please state why)
    • No (please state why)

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

MC RMS COL Bub 1234

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

Medical corps vice commander

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

I want to be a vice commander for the medical corps because i am always willing to help players in any way they need. I love to teach people ways to handle situations so that they know how to be an amazing medical troop. I like to be the vice commander that people feel safe to come to when they have any sort of problem, so i can support them to the fullest in any way that is needed. Since i have months of experience in the medical corps i am able to help those people in every way that is needed. And i will also be there for them if its a problem in their private life. And when people arent behaving well, i will make sure that they understand that they can not do those kind of things and help them to improve so they can be the best they can be.

I am very active active on the server and my goal is always to make sure that everybody has a great time on the server, no matter what battalion they are in. As a vice commander i can make sure that inside medical and even other regiments can feel safe and roleplay the way they love to. I will always try to improve the medical corps and make sure to listen to all the troopers their opinions so we can create the best place to have fun with eachother.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

i currently have 1195 hours on the server.

I joined the server on 10/19/2021.

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

As a vice commander i need to be the face for the regiment. I would lead my troops profesionally and make sure they do their best at any time. A vice commander should always stay in contact with the other commanders in the battalion so we stay up to date with what is happing and can discus about anything to keep improving the regiment. As an vice commander i would also stay in touch with other battalions so we can work together and create unique situations/trainings/missions where everybody can have fun together.

The most important thing as a vice commander in my opinion is making sure that everybody feels safe and is able to say what they want, and make sure that troopers feel like they are listened to. The commanders are the people that overlook the battalion and keep an eye on the amazing troops and the ones that can use a little bit of extra help here and there and make sure that they get the help they need.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

I have been in the medical corps since day 1 i have joined. And from that day i have always done my best to be the best medical i could be. I have alot of experience with almost every situation that can occur on the ISD or the medbay and i know how to handle them in the best way possible. I am able to lead big or small groups of troopers and i always push myself to become better and better. I am one of the most active players on the server and i really enjoy to always be able to help people and just have alot of fun with them. I dont crave power as a vice commander, i want to be the trust worthy person in medical that everybody can go to with the smallest or big problems that any player have. And that i can be the person that can help them in any way that they would need.

7. How often can you be Online? :

I can be only for at least 5 - 12 hours a day.

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

I dont have any warnings 

Huge +Support
- Good application.
- Very active.
- Always professional.
- Has the perfect qualities to be a vice commander.

- I have known Bub for a while on the server, whenever I encounter him, its always a good experience. He is well respected by his troops and others too. He would make a great vice commander!

Best of luck mate!

Former: Grand General / Havoc Commander / ST Vice Commander

EX Imperial Army Branch Representative.

4 hours ago, SAINTY. said:

Huge +Support
- Good application.
- Very active.
- Always professional.

- I have known Bub for a while on the server, whenever I encounter him, its always a good experience. He is well respected by his troops and others too. He would make a great vice commander!

Best of luck mate!

I belive everything has been said 🙂

Best of luck from me aswell!

Primary Life:
Pyke Henchman I JSR Matrix
Secondary / Former
Admiral Garrick Versio || Nova MMO SFC || SF GSO TP || Lord IV  || 69th MSGT || IC SSS SGT || Senior Moderator

5 hours ago, SAINTY. said:

Huge +Support
- Good application.
- Very active.
- Always professional.

Best of luck mate!

Most active person I have seen on the server

Extremely nice and outgoing with qualities to be a vice commander

Dragon - Former Fennec
Current: The Eighth Brother | Dragon

Insidious Clan Owner/Leader
Former: The High Inquisitor, Senior Admin X 2 , Second Sister, Sovereign Protector Ved Kennede, Ninth Sister, First Vice Sovereign Sun Tzu, GM V

5 hours ago, SAINTY. said:

Huge +Support
- Good application.
- Very active.
- Always professional.

Best of luck mate!

Good Luck Mate!

Former: Grand Inquisitor   Lead Admin
sasuke GIF

11 hours ago, SAINTY. said:

Huge +Support
- Good application.
- Very active.
- Always professional.

Best of luck mate!

Current DT Commander AX4 

Fomer DT SC01/ Retired Rear Admiral/Naval LT/Tenn Graneet/Nova Maj/Havoc Maj/Naval SO/ DT NCO x2

+Big Support

+ I've never seen anybody as active

+ Insane tryout numbers for regiment and Rescue alike

+ Just an all around lovable guy
+ Professionalism and leadership in spades

Bub has always been a great friend and a bit of an inspiration for myself as well. I know he'd be an amazing Vice Commander and he's worked super hard for the position! Bub is a kind soul and a big reason for the increase in members for the regiment. As many many people's first impression of the regiment, he does a great job at being an initial hook for their interest! Good luck buddy!

"Medentes sustendo postestas de nostra Imperium!"        - MC DPD COL Hex 0084

"Medentes sustendo postestas de nostra Imperium!"

Former: Brigadier General Hex, (Last) Medical Senior Commander HexR DT MAJ HX3R Nova CPT Heresiarch NT00

10 hours ago, SAINTY. said:

Huge +Support
- Good application.
- Very active.
- Always professional.

Best of luck mate!

ImperialRP SMT & Head Admin

Former Marshal Commander

+ SUPPORT

- Practically the most active one in the regiment

- Always kind and respectful to those around him

- Hosts the most tryouts weekly

- Has been an incredible mentor to myself and other members of the regiment

Truly cannot support this man enough, he is always on greeting people with a warm welcome, and overall would make an excellent Vice Commander for the Medical Corps.

MC RCCS 1LT Racc 4426 | Petty Officer Racc 

13 hours ago, SAINTY. said:

Huge +Support
- Good application.
- Very active.
- Always professional.

Best of luck mate!

Godspeed!

Former Stormtrooper Captain
Former Nova Commander Comet 
Former Admin | Former GM Tick X

spacer.png

17 hours ago, SAINTY. said:

Huge +Support
- Good application.
- Very active.
- Always professional.

Best of luck mate!

Current: ST Pvt
EX Head Admin
EX Gamemaster Overseer / Head Game Master
EX Inferno Squadron Commander

20 hours ago, SAINTY. said:

Huge +Support
- Good application.
- Very active.
- Always professional.

Best of luck mate!

Ex. Medical Commander Zug
Senior Admin | Forum Diplomat | Support Member

On 12/27/2021 at 3:10 AM, SAINTY. said:

Huge +Support
- Good application.
- Very active.
- Always professional.

Best of luck mate!

Current: 

Former: Ninth Sister | Purge Vice Commander | Senior Moderator

On 12/27/2021 at 5:10 AM, SAINTY. said:

Huge +Support
- Good application.
- Very active.
- Always professional.

Best of luck mate!

Huge +Support
- Good application.
- Very active.
- Always professional.

Best of luck mate!

▞▞▞▞▞▖Retired𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧▝▞▞▞▞▞
◤ Retired: Shock Senior Commander | Eighth Brother 

On 12/27/2021 at 2:10 AM, SAINTY. said:

Huge +Support
- Good application.
- Very active.
- Always professional.

Best of luck mate!

SCP/Medical Senior-Command/Manager/Head of Field Work 

On 12/27/2021 at 8:25 PM, Jimmy N00Btron said:

+Big Support

Bub has always been a great friend and a bit of an inspiration for myself as well. I know he'd be an amazing Vice Commander and he's worked super hard for the position! Bub is a kind soul and a big reason for the increase in members for the regiment. As many many people's first impression of the regiment, he does a great job at being an initial hook for their interest! Good luck buddy!

+Massive Support

Current: The Seventh Sister
                                                                    skeleton overlord GIF by Funimation

+support

Always kind to people and serious when need be

Great at what he does in medical

very active

Good Luck!

| Earf | Former Pyke Underboss | Former Shock Vice Commander | Pijo|
| First Centurion Guard | Former Shadow Guard Lead |
| Former Admin | Former GM III |           

download.gif.e751cf0e988cf751203823c077ad1832.gif               

On 12/27/2021 at 10:10 AM, SAINTY. said:

Huge +Support
- Good application.
- Very active.
- Always professional.

Best of luck mate!

On 12/27/2021 at 8:25 PM, Jimmy N00Btron said:

+Big Support

This man bub. I have seen him work within medical for a while, not only hes the rank of COL but he really puts his spine and work into getting medical work done. HUGE Respect for him and HUGE support.

Former | High Inquisitor | Field Commander | Second Sister | Eighth Brother 

play piano GIF by Internet Cat Video Festival

CURRENT DEPUTY DIRECTOR OF THE ISB-GL

Huge +Support
- Good application.
- Very active.
- Always professional.

Best of luck mate!

Former ST Commander Lydus
Current Elder Guard Carnor Jax

Lover of Women

• Huge Support+ 
  • Great activity 
  • Always being professional
  • Really nice towards people
  • Overall a good fit. 

Current: Shock PVT | Nothing

Former: Shock VCMDR, Chief Medical Overseer(CMO), Admiral Garrick Versio, ARC JTO 1SGT Nex, Original ArK TrooVA, 
ISB Major General Nex (GM VIII)

spacer.png

ACCEPTED
Congratulations on reaching this position and good luck moving forward, please speak to AHC for training and a whitelist.

Emperor Palpatine

| Ex. Shock Commander | Ex. Storm Trooper Captain | Ex. Nova Lieutenant-Colonel