officer application

LowGun

What is your In Game Name? Domineight

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:23819881

How Long Have You Been In Purge & IQ? 1month and a half

Why Do You Want To Become An Officer? [150+ Words] So I can help purge with getting more members in to kill all Jedi and serve under the Vader and all of IQ command and I will train them in the best of my ability and I will not Hesta to punish them if they attempt to hurt or kill an IQ member  if they do kill or hurt an IQ member with out the IQ permission I will do what is fit for the reason but I take all purge and IQ as my brothers and sisters  I will never hurt an IQ even if they try to kill me I will never betray the IQ and I will sacrifice my self for the IQ and Vader for the future of the IQ and I would like to do sims to help with combat zone in battle and to promote people that are ready to get it and I will follow the rule of cooldowns and I will help any purge that need help in anyway I can and I will do sims for 500k to 1mill for all the people that participate. 

How could you assist Inquisitors Command with this rank?  [75+ Words] with events when there is no LT2+ on and I will do PDB with the best of my ability  do promoted for the people off cooldown and I will always listen to my purge friends and I will never demoted someone for no reason or because I don't like them I will get use to them and I will never get some one in trouble for no reason I will always be on when I can be witch is a lot. 

How many strikes do you have? None

What Qualifications could you bring too the Inquisitors Officer Team? To do sims and PDB when there is no other 2LT+ on.

Have you had an previous experience has an Officer? NO

Do you understand that if you are Accepted, you will be on a 2 Week Trial Period?  yes

Edited by LowGun