BWA Ryqueese Player Report- Accepted

Mangoo1

Your in game name: Cosmo

The player's in game name: BWA Ryqueese

The player's steam ID (required):  STEAM_0:1:526369766

What did the player do: copbait

Evidence (required): https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/61AUmkHSPWBnT/d1337pbPQqc1?invite=cr-MSxESTUsMzAzNDg2NDUs

What do you believe should happen to the player: I believe he should receive a formal warning.

Any extra information: N/A

+Support
Even something as small as this, is still Cop Bait as they are breaking the cops car in front of them, for no intended reason as this would now be consider Cop Bait.
I know that Cop Bait is not as enforced as other rules but I do think it should be enforced more as It does annoy Government making them not want to be on Government.

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

+Support
 Clear Evidence of Copbait
Ryqueese has 6 days+ on the server, that is plenty of time to read and understand the MOTD Rules.
• Ryqueese verbally disrespected Cosmo in the video, and it clearly wasn't in a form of RP.

[Former Ranks] 

PD Sergeant Major

SRT Commander

UMC Manager 

5 hours ago, Andre Lawrence said:

+Support
Ryqueese has 6 days+ on the server, that is plenty of time to read and understand the MOTD Rules.
• Ryqueese verbally disrespected Cosmo in the video, and it clearly wasn't in a form of RP.

I'm back

$427 Donated

I'm not gonna be as active as I was before

15 hours ago, Andre Lawrence said:

+Support

Former Stormtrooper Captain
Former Nova Commander Comet 
Former Admin | Former GM Tick X

spacer.png