ALT account perma ban false not even had GMOD for 2hrs and you scam me for 90 usd- Denied

Nunkin jackson

You must fill out this form in order to be considered for a unban.

1. Steam Name: Nunkin jackson

2. Ingame Name: Nunkin jackson

3. SteamID: 76561199229337468

4. Ban Length: perm

5. Admin that Banned you: Consle

6. Reason for Ban: ALT account

7. Dispute: i just bought this game log onto your server it seemed amazing and i saw 343 im a massive scp fan i proceed to buy 90 credits and then get perm banned for ALT Account when ive not even had the game for 2 hrs yet i want to be unbanned becuase i now feel ive been scammed out of all my christmas money when ive done nothing wrong i can provide proof i just bought the game and im not an ALT account

4 minutes ago, [GL] Fizz-y Soda said:

Do you have any sibings/roomates that play on the server?

i do not have any siblings that play the game but i was being game shared by my freind for Black ops 3 so i dont know if that is an issue? all im aware of is ive lost 90 bucks and got banned for no reason and i want to be unbanned

2 minutes ago, Gustav IFN said:

Have you shared game-library on Steam?

i have not gameshard my libary my freind gameshared his so i could play black ops 3 i wanted gmod so i bought it myself so i dont know why im banned for ALT

4 minutes ago, Gustav IFN said:

Have you shared game-library on Steam?

am i required to spend my savings to play on this server or something as ive already spent 90 and got banned for it

Forums diplomats message:

Please keep responses to +/- Support. Continuing to argue in here will result in this thread being locked pending SMT review.

Edited by Pillercat

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT

+/- Support (Leaning + Support)

Seems like a mishap but would like to hear how SMT came to the conclusion that this person was using an alt account

• Heart-Eyes 1

Former SCPRP: CI R&D Chief Director of Operations || Research Administrator || RFA Operations Advisory || RRH Analyst Xray 77 || CI General || Senior Event Team || CI Lieutenant Commander || Exemplary Investigator Award Recipient || STF D4 Poseidon PL7 || A1 SPC "Quantum"

Former ImperialRP: Naval Captain || Security Director || GM VI 

Former PoliceRP:  EMS Captain || RRU Rapid Response Team Manager || FBI Assistant Director 

For more information: It seems that the Server detected PayPal account that this player used to purchase something in the store. That said PayPal account had done some stuff to initiate a blacklist from the Gaminglight Store and Server.

So best of luck on the outcome of this appeal.

(I don't know shit about PayPal and shit so what I may be giving out is nonsense, don't rely on this information completely.)

david-goggins-lifting.gif

10 minutes ago, Shin said:

For more information: It seems that the Server detected PayPal account that this player used to purchase something in the store. That said PayPal account had done some stuff to initiate a blacklist from the Gaminglight Store and Server.

So best of luck on the outcome of this appeal.

(I don't know shit about PayPal and shit so what I may be giving out is nonsense, don't rely on this information completely.)

thanks i was told by my freind i use his paypal but its that i set up my pc on his ip originaly and that may have messed something up when i was on today

+/- support

Seems like a good kid, but console doesn't ban for no reason. Something was detected whether it was through paypal steam or ect. Although I don't know if its possible. If this was not accepted you could mention a refund? I don't know if that is possible though. 

Please provide the proof you were talking about as well for better chance of it being accepted.

oofwill2.png

6 minutes ago, oofWill said:

+/- support

Seems like a good kid, but console doesn't ban for no reason. Something was detected whether it was through paypal steam or ect. Although I don't know if its possible. If this was not accepted you could mention a refund? I don't know if that is possible though. 

Please provide the proof you were talking about as well for better chance of it being accepted.

i mentioned it but they said they dont refund i just would like to be unbanned and play also spend my credits ive already paid for and enjoy the server

9 minutes ago, Nydekore said:

Info: Do you use a VPN? Idk about GL but VPNs used to throw off the alt detector in a CSGO community I was in before.

i do not use a VPN it may have banned me becuase i set my PC up at my freinds house before and thats the first ip i was ever connected to ( my freind bought me a laptop ) 

i dont use VPNs

1 hour ago, oofWill said:

+/- support

Gaminglight will never provide a refund.

Nu7 MSGT | Ex CI R&D AIN | Ex Sec 2LT | Ex OS | Ex CI 2LT

[CC] Owns: OPIF - Omnipurpose Infantry Force | Charple on Vacation | Vonzen Plushi | CI Take Force 'Blackhawks'

[CC] On: Farmer Jakub | MTF Sigma-66 | E-11 Rangers 'Reborn' | TF2 Solider | CI TF2 Heavy | Obama | Lone Wolf | Combine | STARS

1130161669_GarrysmodScreenshot2022_01.30-20_27_06.70(2)_LI.jpg.c6723c46c24ad245a3dc168769f7c8cc.jpg

5 minutes ago, Nunkin jackson said:

i dont need a refund if i get unbanned im asking for an unban

Wasn't talking to you.

Nu7 MSGT | Ex CI R&D AIN | Ex Sec 2LT | Ex OS | Ex CI 2LT

[CC] Owns: OPIF - Omnipurpose Infantry Force | Charple on Vacation | Vonzen Plushi | CI Take Force 'Blackhawks'

[CC] On: Farmer Jakub | MTF Sigma-66 | E-11 Rangers 'Reborn' | TF2 Solider | CI TF2 Heavy | Obama | Lone Wolf | Combine | STARS

1130161669_GarrysmodScreenshot2022_01.30-20_27_06.70(2)_LI.jpg.c6723c46c24ad245a3dc168769f7c8cc.jpg

1 hour ago, oofWill said:

+/- support

image.thumb.png.3dcd7dc881c3fd1f79a9eb9d934865c5.pngrecipte of me buying gmod from steam today on 25th

4 minutes ago, Flixy said:

Wasn't talking to you.

i apologize

+support

An alt user wouldve at least waited a few days to buy something make a purchase, making sure they were safe first. HE bought gmod, not shared it. So, I think he is clear.

• Like 1

Daddy D Boi |Previously CI SGM XB1 and RAM|Formerly Agent Starboi| CCs: Frank West | Doctor Samuel Hayden | Solid Snake | CI Recon Force | Drip Hank Hill | The O7 Bois (Owner of Sunsetters)
The Femboi With The Fubar

• Piller locked this topic