General questions about making YouTube videos in the server

Simpington

Hello Everyone

Merry Christmas

(This is not a self promo as I wont be posting any of my links. This is just general questions. That's it.)

So, I have a few general questions mainly aimed at JMT and or SMT+. But if anyone else has useful feedback I'll take it into consideration. My questions are:

#1: Do I need permission to post videos about this server?

#2: If not who do I contact to get permission?

#3: I was also wondering if I could have some rules could be lifted just slightly for my video. Nothing major like RDM, NLR, or anything like that. I just need minor offence rules that would typically get me demoted off a job to be slightly ignored. For example if I wanted to be a president  and I did something like corruption, I don't want immunity for being kicked from a job I'm just asking if something like that was to happen I was wondering if instead of demoting me instantly we just RP it out until I get assassinated or  if Gov deems me a threat then they could stage a coup d'etat. And if I do go overboard I wanted to make a deal with someone like Super Admin+ to keep me in check so I don't ruin anyone's RP experience.

#4: Would you like me to promote the server in my vid

#5: Do I need permission to use some GamingLight's models in the video thumbnail.

Once again this isn't a self promo, just a few questions I have to avoid conflicts and at the same time given me creative freedom to make awesome content about a GMOD server that I am really passionate about. If anyone wants to answer my questions in DM's msg me on discord: Simpington#7729

Thank you for taking you time and reading my silly questions.

Edited by Simpinton